John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
For those waiting, your patience will be rewarded. I cannot say enough what an outstanding release this is both in quality and scale - NOW THIS IS A BOX SET!!

img_20160401_193534-jpg.231130

I added a few other gift/box sets for comparison.

We, HDN members, are truly fortunate to have @carllenc and @Collector03601 serving our community. Thank you guys!

My god that box is massive! I really have no idea where I will display it when I receive it. There is no way THAT will fit anywhere on my shelves. How is everyone else that's received theirs going about this?

My god that box is massive! I really have no idea where I will display it when I receive it. There is no way THAT will fit anywhere on my shelves. How is everyone else that's received theirs going about this?
I haven't received mine yet but i think I will take the full slips and the coin out of the box and just store it (the box) somewhere.

• Informative
Reactions: mkachanthong
only the coin little box + the 2 steelbooks will be inside the box set

t shirt mug and A3 poster along w/ the notepad will be separate

quite a disapointment what will we do with stuff like this with nothing to protect them ...

My box left Prague march 23rd and still haven't turned up in Norway. It usually dont take this long and I'm starting to get worried. :ohno:

My box left Prague march 23rd and still haven't turned up in Norway. It usually dont take this long and I'm starting to get worried. :ohno:

My boxset was shipped using a private courier and went via Brussels, Belgium, so that could explain the delay.
Possible, just possible that the horrific events in Brussels last week are affecting courier deliveries.

Aw man must be mad just bought this through Film Arena 3018 CZK
Worth every penny though :)
First time ordering through Film Arena directly, has anyone else ordered this through them directly? And if so was it packaged well / incur customs charges?

Aw man must be mad just bought this through Film Arena 3018 CZK
Worth every penny though :)
First time ordering through Film Arena directly, has anyone else ordered this through them directly? And if so was it packaged well / incur customs charges?
Packaged superbly within masses and masses of bubble wrap buddy, don't worry... :thumbs: Even the notepad was packaged like you would a Steel!!! :LOL::rofl::LOL: #CollectorGrade ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Danzigg1979