John Wick: Chapter 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #43) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: September 22, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on September 1 at 10 PM - Korea time, UTC+9)
Price: $129.99 (Box Set) - $38.99 (Full Slip A - Full Slip B) - $39.99 (Lenti) - $35.99 (Quarter Slip)
Note: Box Set 600 copies - Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 900 copies - Lenti 1000 copies - Quarter Slip 400 copies
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Read Instructions around adding HDN id to the GB order)

JW4_원클릭_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립A_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립B_팩샷.jpgJW4_렌티오링_팩샷.jpgJW4_쿼터슬립_팩샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, this one is fine. Second best to the alice zhang warlmart/EU tradewide steel imo. Hopefully there's a nice FS from nova, and I can pop that one in there instead, as the PET won't fit in an o-ring. I do like this one though, and would be game for keeping it if there's a nice lenti too. Keep up my duo JW o-ring lenti/FS set

Reactions: djjez83
Eh, this one is fine. Second best to the alice zhang warlmart/EU tradewide steel imo. Hopefully there's a nice FS from nova, and I can pop that one in there instead, as the PET won't fit in an o-ring. I do like this one though, and would be game for keeping it if there's a nice lenti too. Keep up my duo JW o-ring lenti/FS set
Alice zhang artwork is my fav so far as well.

Personally think the Zhang art is the best too but I also prefer the red steel to this design.

Proper disappointed with this

Reactions: djjez83
the box was sold 2 years after the release
Wrong.
I ordered the OC direct, in 2014, latter half of the year believe.
I distinctly recall it as I was waiting for my then partner(who has a straight crush on keanu himself), sat in my car, in the RAF Base car park, waiting for him to finish work. If I remember correctly it was a 2pm ish go live time for UK, probably a Friday, as he had worked half day and was finishing early. I was trying to order it in my mobile, with sketchy signal too lol worked and I secured one without any issues.

Can't remember when it was delivered (I think before Xmas/NYE that year but am hazy there....i weirdly have clear memories of that car park and ordering it, as my BF turned up just as I was paying and was so confused seeing me in mini-panic-I-must-secure-steelbook- mode...we'd only started dating early 2014 too)

Only went for OC because I couldn't decide to if I wanted full slip or lenti (ended up trading the FS for a PS4 in early - march? - 2015 and the 1/4 slip went immediately to someone on these boards)

Regret letting that full slip go, but back then I was strict on not having multiple copies of steels

So yes, there was a Nova One Click, a few months after release in cinemas. Definitely NOT 2 years later (wasn't part 2 out in 2016?)

Anyway, back I topic....hope these get announced/available soon.
Am this far/deep in that am snagging a lenti, regardless (even if it's a full lenti slip, not an o-ring to keep in line with the prior 3).
My set needs completing and would rather not waste £35 on a local 4k/BR set when I just want/need the BR (but have just been charged by amazon for one...whoops)

• Haha
Reactions: luke98
Wrong.
I distinctly recall it as I was waiting for my then partner(who has a straight crush on keanu himself), sat in my car, in the RAF Base car park, waiting for him to finish work. If I remember correctly it was a 2pm ish go live time for UK, probably a Friday, as he had worked half day and was finishing early. I was trying to order it in my mobile, with sketchy signal too lol worked and I secured one without any issues.

Can't remember when it was delivered (I think before Xmas/NYE that year but am hazy there....i weirdly have clear memories of that car park and ordering it, as my BF turned up just as I was paying and was so confused seeing me in mini-panic-I-must-secure-steelbook- mode...we'd only started dating early 2014 too)

Only went for OC because I couldn't decide to if I wanted full slip or lenti (ended up trading the FS for a PS4 in early - march? - 2015 and the 1/4 slip went immediately to someone on these boards)

Regret letting that full slip go, but back then I was strict on not having multiple copies of steels

So yes, there was a Nova One Click, a few months after release in cinemas. Definitely NOT 2 years later (wasn't part 2 out in 2016?)

Am this far/deep in that am snagging a lenti, regardless (even if it's a full lenti slip, not an o-ring to keep in line with the prior 3).
My set needs completing and would rather not waste £35 on a local 4k/BR set when I just want/need the BR (but have just been charged by amazon for one...whoops)

The one click didn't come with a box, was 3 individually wrapped editions with matching numbers. Nova then released an empty box a couple of years later

Reactions: Ranavalone
Wrong.

you joined the forum in 2011, but you have no clue about this release :giggle:

john wick (full slip, lenti & 1/4 slip) was released on march 31, 2015.
the empty one click box was released november 11, 2017... so more than 2 1/2 years later.
i bought 2 empty oc boxes.

the empty one click box was released november 11, 2017... so more than 2 1/2 years later.
i bought 2 empty oc boxes.
I can confirm that, also bought them separately in those months.
Box was just $12

Wrong.

Hope everything is ok after going through all this in detail, and still not having a clue ;)

if this is not 4k i will need to pick up 4k amray to swap discs so will become very expensive :(
why they not releasing 4k makes no sense to wait its 2023!

Reactions: MM3
The one click didn't come with a box, was 3 individually wrapped editions with matching numbers. Nova then released an empty box a couple of years later
True, it didn't come with an addiitional One Click box to house the 3 copies in.
But they 100% DID sell a OC within a year of cinema release.

you joined the forum in 2011, but you have no clue about this release :giggle:

i bought 2 empty
...and someone has no clue about what's going in this convo...suddenly there is backtracking 'oh no I didn't mean the OC didn't exist even though that's what i said, I meant thel box to house the OC that came later....'
Make up your mind.

I not only joined here years ago, I purchased the damn thing with vivid memory and you are even confirming that the OC came out within a year of cinema release!! Lol

The addition of a box down the line wasn't even mention prior.
Members were claiming that there was no One Click for this movie until at least 2 years after release, which is 100% untrue as I not only was more on top of the steel game back then, but I purchased the damn thing.

...and someone has no clue about what's going in this convo...suddenly there is backtracking 'oh no I didn't mean the OC didn't exist even though that's what i said, I meant thel box to house the OC that came later....'
Make up your mind.

I not only joined here years ago, I purchased the damn thing with vivid memory and you are even confirming that the OC came out within a year of cinema release!! Lol

The addition of a box down the line wasn't even mention prior.
Members were claiming that there was no One Click for this movie until at least 2 years after release, which is 100% untrue as I not only was more on top of the steel game back then, but I purchased the damn thing.
one click option to buy all 3 at once... yes, that's correct!
but the empty one click box was released 2 1/2 years later

i think we all read one click, but thought one click box