John Wick: Chapter 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #43) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: September 22, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on September 1 at 10 PM - Korea time, UTC+9)
Price: $129.99 (Box Set) - $38.99 (Full Slip A - Full Slip B) - $39.99 (Lenti) - $35.99 (Quarter Slip)
Note: Box Set 600 copies - Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 900 copies - Lenti 1000 copies - Quarter Slip 400 copies
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Read Instructions around adding HDN id to the GB order)

JW4_원클릭_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립A_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립B_팩샷.jpgJW4_렌티오링_팩샷.jpgJW4_쿼터슬립_팩샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really loo looking forward to Nova editions for JW4 ... and if I have to buy it on Novemedia, I hope not to get a sms with a code to confirm the transaction, because in this case, you loose so much time.

and pretty sure that there will be huge demand for JW4 , so adding a code to confirm transaction is a big waste of time.

GBs will receive also many requests for this movie. Hope Nova will be creative with good visuals ....

Wish they could offer those of us with prior Nova editions for JW movies, first dins on this one, similar to the reserves for Matrix/Manta, or how am lead to believe BF VIP thing works

i.e. i had the OC for the first movie then I have the lenti for both JW2 and JW3…ideal world I’d be part of a group to get first refusal on grabbing a copy for this one(early access, part of the first through the GB door, name on the list etc) to complete the set, no gaps.

Really appreciated what manta did with Matrix this last 6 months. Would be nice if more retailers did this so collectors dont miss out on sequels in series.

Either way, am ready. GB or direct, dont mind which way i secure one, as long as i can get my lenti and complete the set.

If its looking to ne Aug release as others claim, i’d be surprised if pre-orders arent out and sorted some point during July.
And am ready to go!
*insert take my money meme*

Wish they could offer those of us with prior Nova editions for JW movies, first dins on this one, similar to the reserves for Matrix/Manta, or how am lead to believe BF VIP thing works

i.e. i had the OC for the first movie then I have the lenti for both JW2 and JW3…ideal world I’d be part of a group to get first refusal on grabbing a copy for this one(early access, part of the first through the GB door, name on the list etc) to complete the set, no gaps.

Really appreciated what manta did with Matrix this last 6 months. Would be nice if more retailers did this so collectors dont miss out on sequels in series.

Either way, am ready. GB or direct, dont mind which way i secure one, as long as i can get my lenti and complete the set.

If its looking to ne Aug release as others claim, i’d be surprised if pre-orders arent out and sorted some point during July.
And am ready to go!
*insert take my money meme*
blufans did the same with the nolan batman movies

Exactly...for movies in a series, those lucky enough to secure the first release, should have priority for the next ones.
Am legit worried/anxious I'll fail to secure the Lenti for JW4 and have either a mismatched set (if I end up panicked and grab whatever version IS available...) or end up settling for a local, non-premium version...am worrying more than I should.

Then again, there will be 2 chances here / direct, and I believe there are 2 non HDN GB's I might be able to try with, so hopefully that's enough chances to complete the set...right... :ohno:

• Haha
Reactions: Basil
Exactly...for movies in a series, those lucky enough to secure the first release, should have priority for the next ones.
Am legit worried/anxious I'll fail to secure the Lenti for JW4 and have either a mismatched set (if I end up panicked and grab whatever version IS available...) or end up settling for a local, non-premium version...am worrying more than I should.

Then again, there will be 2 chances here / direct, and I believe there are 2 non HDN GB's I might be able to try with, so hopefully that's enough chances to complete the set...right... :ohno:
iirc JWs never sold out too quickly and they never reached ridiculous secondary market prices (in case you do miss out), so theres no need to be this anxious imo lol

iirc JWs never sold out too quickly and they never reached ridiculous secondary market prices (in case you do miss out), so theres no need to be this anxious imo lol
First one didn't (think I was online about 40mins after go live and had a choice to get a OC as they were still in stock.)
Don't recall part 2's ordering much but it certainly sold out sooner than the first.

Parabellum was even faster still. Not a bloodbath at all, but I think all versions were sub 30mins or less(am not sure but don't remember any being around for an hr...so sold out in mins not hours)

Either way, each movie had clear higher demand so am expecting a bloodbath for this one as we've beeb edging ever closer each release.
Plus its likely Keanu's last, and those that have seen it, know its a definite ending to the story.
So all this has me on edge ... am already only wanting the lenti and we haven't even seen the artwork
I just want my full set :ohno::cry:

Am legit worried/anxious I'll fail to secure the Lenti for JW4 and have either a mismatched set (if I end up panicked and grab whatever version IS available...) or end up settling for a local, non-premium version...am worrying more than I should. :ohno:
If you're worried about that, everything must be great, having nothing else to worry about, like tanks on the streets and a second revolution in my lifetime. :rofl:
I'm sure you'll get it one way, or another.
1682466696023.gif

Plus its likely Keanu's last, and those that have seen it, know its a definite ending to the story.
So all this has me on edge ... am already only wanting the lenti and we haven't even seen the artwork
I just want my full set :ohno::cry:
The demand will surely be even higher, now that everyone who bought any of the previous 3 will want it, but it’s not the last, they're already working on the 5th...

Last I checked, they (Chad and Keanu) were only 'open' to the idea of a 5th. They even confirmed
John IS dead
in a few different interviews, after release.

They are opening up the world with The Continental TV Series and Ballerina, so have only confirmed the world will carry on, not John Wicks story.

If you have links to share that say otherwise, i'm extremely interested, however.

blufans did the same with the nolan batman movies

They were all released in within a few months or one another though. The Nova JW releases have been years in between. A massive reach to ask them to secure previous buyers copies of the new one

If you're worried about that, everything must be great, having nothing else to worry about, like tanks on the streets and a second revolution in my lifetime. :rofl:
There was a tornado in Birmingham a few years ago, a city 20 miles away from where I was born. Carnage below ;)
1688300594600.png
Stay safe @Lenny Nero :thumbs:

They were all released in within a few months or one another though. The Nova JW releases have been years in between. A massive reach to ask them to secure previous buyers copies of the new one
Still though could be a nice incentive to further lock people : ĺocj in all parts?

The MCU doesn't need anything like this, plus it would get messy unless strictly stuck to a series ie get Iron Man, you get first dibs on part 2 and 3....then again the issue arises ; should Avengers version's be in the run as they are technically on starks storypath....but why stop there, post

But these nolan/matrix style ones

Reactions: DudleyMan
No joke lol there was one up the road in Stoke-on-Trent recently, some middle of the night Tornado. Carnage look about the same lol. Just bunch more fagends, white dog poop and rubbish on the floo (there was one a few bits ago and 15yers (*
There was a tornado in Birmingham a few years ago, a city 20 miles away from where I was born. Carnage below ;)
Stay safe @Lenny Nero :thumbs:

Am also currently living between both 'hot spots' ... Brum is about 25 miles south and Stoke, 15milez

Last edited:
Man you guys move quickly.
Was just about to start copy/paste all preorder info in the first post and someone beat me too it.

Glad to sew movement on this one

Need that lenti to complete the set ....not sure if I'll risk direct, especially after seeing how much tougher it gets (direct) with each additional movie.

Also, 1/4 slip?
I don't recall 2 or 3 having one (I know the first did as I had the OC breifly)

Tempted to double dip with a Full Slip too...hmm...