JSDVD - SteelBook Retailer Thread

logo.gif

Feel free to discuss shipping, customer service, availabity, etc about this retailer here.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) What is the link to JSDVD?
A) http://dvd.jsdvd.com/index.php?language=us

Q) I haven't mastered Taiwanese yet - how can I read the site?!
A) Install Google translate on your browser or click on the English sign:
icon.gif

Google Chrome HERE
Firefox HERE

Q) How do I register?
A) Click HERE to create an account >> Fill in details >> click on 'continue' >> Done

Q) Do they ship outside of Taiwan?
A) Yes, worldwide delivery, various shipping options available. EMS shipping price list HERE

Q) What form of packing do they use?
A) Cardboard Box, with enough bubblewrap to keep things safe. See pics: (Thanks to The Rainmaker)
As promised, here are the pictures of the packaging by JSDVD. Please feel free to add these pics to the OP so that everyone can have a look before buying from them.

I find their packaging totally bulletproof. As you can see in the first picture, the box arrived in a completely bashed and torn condition:

View attachment 43021

View attachment 43022

They used 3 layers of bubble wrap on the outside that absorbed the impacts of the outside world:

View attachment 43023

Inside those 3 outer layers of bubble, each individual steelbook was wrapped in 3-4 layers of bubble on each side:

View attachment 43024

And finally, the flawless steelbook:

View attachment 43025

I hope I could help ;)

Cheers :thumbs:
Q) Is the retailer custom's friendly? (i.e will they mark as gift, or low value).
A) Very friendly - just add your note in the comments box:
rsz_jsdvd.jpg

Q) Will the retailer charges upon order or upon shipment
A) You will be charged for the ITEM upon ordering, but shipping costs are charged separately once ready for dispatch. (you will receive an email, check spam folder)

Q) What payment do they accept?
A) Card only - TIP - when paying ensure you click on 'Perform normal payment' shown here:

rsz_1jsvspayment.jpg

Q) Customer Services any good?
A) Yes - overall a very good, reliable site to order from.

Cancellations: Send an email to [email protected], including the number of the order you wish to cancel. He'll get back to you as soon as he can.

Replacements: are issued if in stock, if not a refund will be offered.
Refunds: They are normally processed within a few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent them an email yesterday asking to cancel an order. And just got a reply now with order cancelled. Quick reply for me anyway. :p :thumbs:

JSDVD,

Not replying back to any emails. What's going on?

same here,got an issue(they send me the wrong tracking ID-my package is missing-don`t know where it is)-send them four Mails in the past Days-no reply. :angry:
they can kiss my:ass:

Last edited:
AHHH i cannot buy from them. Every time I try it says payment failed. I use the keypad and I don't use the trusted payment button.. wtf do I do?

I have problems to purchase. When I fill the TWV payment form and press "next step", appears this message: "Require full customer tel." I put my phone number on it (with and without country code), but it doesn't work. :angry:

Does anyone know why this happens?

Thanks!!

I brought 2 copies of Thor 2 from Tiwan fron JSDVD they arrived in excellent condition, well protected. I received an email saying their stock of this item had a slight mark or scratch on them, but I have checked them carefully without unwrap oping them and as far as I can tell they are in excellent condition. JSDVD are very good and I would use them again, wish they took PayPal but that's a minor point

The problem with the form is solved, now I have another problem

I have recived an error payment notification “Return parameter verify error” on the web, but the amount has been charged to my account and I have received an email from TWV to confirm the succesful transaction, but at my order history on “dvd.jsdvd.com” doesn’t appear any purchase.:dunno:

Last edited:
Reactions: popolac
The problem with the form is solved, now I have another problem

I have recived an error payment notification “Return parameter verify error” on the web, but the amount has been charged to my account and I have received an email from TWV to confirm the succesful transaction, but at my order history on “dvd.jsdvd.com” doesn’t appear any purchase.:dunno:

I have had that happen to me before. I sent an email and they resolved it.

Reactions: anemake
i 'm trying to buy for the 1st time on this site, it tells me the price of the item, but no choosing option for shipping and no mention of any price(link on the first post not working)
are we able to choose the shipping after ordering? what are approximatively the different shipping costs we can choose? thanks

no.

You pay for items then in a few days they either 1) email you or 2) you can log back in and see the shipping charges they then want you to pay. So you pay for shipping 2nd afterwards.

hope that helps

Reactions: travid and gaeljet
so we can't choose shipping method and don't know how much it will be:/
if it is too much for me will i be able to cancel,(i guess not but i'd like to be sure)

EDIT
just found this link on another post of this topic:
http://dvd.jsdvd.com/shipcost.php?language=us

so , if i 'm not mistaken, it should be 420 baht(500 gm) for me here in france+item cost and possible customs, right?

Last edited: