USA
Release: December 1st, 2014
Purchase: Jumanji (Sold Out!)
Price: £14.99
Notes: Gloss, Embossed
Group Buy: Click HERE

JUMANJI SBR24029SBUV_3D EARLY TRADE - THE HUT STEELBOOK EXCLUSIVE.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
If the steelbook looks anything like it does in the picture, it will simply be amazing. I hope zavvi does it some justice and makes it glossy as well as embossed. It would put it right up there with the Taiwanese The Lion King steelbook.

Pre-ordered!

Reactions: eps999
If the steelbook looks anything like it does in the picture, it will simply be amazing. I hope zavvi does it some justice and makes it glossy as well as embossed. It would put it right up there with the Taiwanese The Lion King steelbook.

Pre-ordered!
I was thinking exactly the same thing! [emoji3]

Pre-ordered!

It will have a job to match the Lion King steel which is still my all time favourite steel

Would very much like to know how many there will be

Got my order in. Loved this film while I was growing up, and the CGI doesn't look as bad as some more recent films (i.e. I Am Legend)

Ordered........this could be one of Zavvi's greatest releases, here's hoping they do this one justice and it comes out as good as all of us are expecting :ohno:

Pre-ordered :D! Nearly forgot until I saw the email & then couldnt order it on my phone so had a panic attack ha! Got it on my laptop though. Im praying the artwork stays like this because its absolutely perfect & a fitting release for a classic film!