USA
Release: December 1st, 2014
Purchase: Jumanji (Sold Out!)
Price: £14.99
Notes: Gloss, Embossed
Group Buy: Click HERE

JUMANJI SBR24029SBUV_3D EARLY TRADE - THE HUT STEELBOOK EXCLUSIVE.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it, it's a nice idea with a really big potential with the right finish, and they worked pretty good trying to adjust the horizontal form factor of the board game, but that empty wooden space in the center… under the title… ehmmm…why?
To fill it I'd work on something like that (look down), maybe mixing a shoot of the inside board design, making the title bigger and moving away from the centre the main character name.

Just my 2cents
Jumanji_STLBF_v0.jpg

Last edited:
Damn @axldelarge .. that revision is stunning.. I would cancel my current pre-order if I ever find that design from another source. Little addition, but big impact! Can somebody forward this to Zavvi?!?!:ass:

Reactions: axldelarge
I love it, it's a nice idea with a really big potential with the right finish, and they worked pretty good trying to adjust the horizontal form factor of the board game, but that empty wooden space in the center… under the title… ehmmm…why?
To fill it I'd work on something like that (look down), maybe mixing a shoot of the inside board design, making the title bigger and moving away from the centre the main character name.

Just my 2cents
View attachment 105832

This stopped me from ordering this steelbook. This design really does look great, it made the actual chosen design ook terrible when I looked back at it in comparison!