Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
i really want to see the 3D Poster card :p but its a damn shame about the lenticular magnet hopefully better in hand, but would prefer something different :p KIFFLOM :naughty::coffee:

Did you submit them to FA when you first did them ? Although I LOve the current FullSlip, there should have been 2 Versions. The first which is the Current one and the second version which is yours...yours should have been chosen either the Magnet Lenticular or The FullSlip :notworthy:

Reactions: harry and luke98
Did you submit them to FA when you first did them ? Although I LOve the current FullSlip, there should have been 2 Versions. The first which is the Current one and the second version which is yours...yours should have been chosen either the Magnet Lenticular or The FullSlip :notworthy:
thanks Actarus :);) i hope FA emboss the title on the slip for this release and spot gloss on the kids on the back and spot gloss on the front for the indominous rex :D but embossed title at least :naughty: i don't the steelbook /movie yet so joined the GB no regrets :angel:

Reactions: harry
thanks Actarus :);) i hope FA emboss the title on the slip for this release and spot gloss on the kids on the back and spot gloss on the front for the indominous rex :D but embossed title at least :naughty: i don't the steelbook /movie yet so joined the GB no regrets :angel:

I agree with what you say lets hope they add some touch treatment to the fullslip as you mentioned...but you will see, lovely Steel nice Gloss really like it....hope you will too it is a nice WWA steel nice quality

Reactions: harry and luke98