Justice League (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 15) [Hong Kong]

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: May 31, 2018
Purchase links: Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order April 20 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8) - Check your local timing HERE
Price:
$52.99 (Individual Editions) - $167.97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Notes:
Print Run is 2500 units for both Domestic and International (800 Full Slip + 800 Lenti + 900 Double Lenti + 400 One Click) - Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition and 1 for One Click
Due to large number of orders, shipping out can take up to 1 week from the release date.

one_click_packshot_v2.jpgDLS_packshot_c8da8077-ee8d-475e-a72c-a41003d4c8da_2048x2048.jpgLS_packshot_c41f9668-f572-4dcf-b928-11d1391c39c2.jpgFS_packshot_f01dea41-201f-4f94-8237-297241d81400_2048x2048.jpg
30704762_1723052341138200_7857445623275360446_n.jpg
- Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing + Spot Foil
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Full Slip + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + High Quality Full Slip + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Embossing
- One Click Box: High Quality Box + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Foil + Metal Emblem
DV-fCJHXkAAPNSy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered the Single Lenti as I thought this was the standout Artwork to all of them... Keep in mind this is my opinion. The double Lenti is the standard artwork on a US 4K movie cover and the Full slip cover art has also been used in US or other country. The Single Lenti is only one that is different.

:OMG:

Got the group buy shipping invoice from @Aniv this morning (Paid btw, thanks Aniv) so I'm now very much looking forward to seeing this. I went for the double lenti version and having recently watched the film when the UK steelbook came out, I was happy with the film. It didn't seem as bad as alot of people made out, but I can also see why it could be better.

I dislike the rear artwork of the UK steelbook with the text, which is also why I didn't got for the single lenti version of this, so it will be nice to have another Manta steelbook in my collection.

Got the group buy shipping invoice from @Aniv this morning (Paid btw, thanks Aniv) so I'm now very much looking forward to seeing this. I went for the double lenti version and having recently watched the film when the UK steelbook came out, I was happy with the film. It didn't seem as bad as alot of people made out, but I can also see why it could be better.

I dislike the rear artwork of the UK steelbook with the text, which is also why I didn't got for the single lenti version of this, so it will be nice to have another Manta steelbook in my collection.

I also think the movie is entertaining. Not great but for me a fun watch.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Thank you @Aniv for a stellar GB :thumbs: Paying a holding deposit was different to my last GB but didn’t bother me the slightest as it seemed you were stuck in abit of a jam just before the GB went live. Appreciate that you stuck to your guns and rolled with it with the 20 x :thumbs: required to get things rolling.

Can’t wait till mid June to get the Alex Ross inspired Full Slip in my hands :drool:

Reactions: apsmith21 and Aniv
Thank you @Aniv for a stellar GB :thumbs: Paying a holding deposit was different to my last GB but didn’t bother me the slightest as it seemed you were stuck in abit of a jam just before the GB went live. Appreciate that you stuck to your guns and rolled with it with the 20 x :thumbs: required to get things rolling.

Can’t wait till mid June to get the Alex Ross inspired Full Slip in my hands :drool:

Thanks bud! Looks like you caught it too, the Alex Ross part haha. You collect prints as well?

Thanks bud! Looks like you caught it too, the Alex Ross part haha. You collect prints as well?

No Worries! For sure man, once Manta dropped the beauty shots and saw the Alex Ross JL tribute on the Full Slip I knew one way or the other it would end up in my collection :happy:. I wish I had more space on my wall for prints, I truly do but been a big fan of Alex Ross’s Work and his Variants for awhile now.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21 and Aniv
@Aberdonian83 , @BaleHardy , @Cabwiz , @ChrisU , @jailbird_joey , @lost , @MM3 , @MovieCollector , @SF_PANDA87, @Skyarcke , @TheGreatOne85

I still have not received your payments and its past due. Please make payments ASAP.

If anyone knows these folks personally please reach out to them as they might not have checked the Invoice PM sent to them.

Adding @apsmith21 for visibility

Thanks
I'm not sure if you're already aware but only the first 8 tags will receive an alert fyi.

@SF_PANDA87, @Skyarcke , @TheGreatOne85 Look up and pay the man :p

cc @apsmith21 :coffee:
the reaction after they saw the final amount
ThriftyPertinentFlea-size_restricted.gif
Love this gif :hilarious:

@Aberdonian83 , @BaleHardy , @Cabwiz , @ChrisU , @jailbird_joey , @lost , @MM3 , @MovieCollector , @SF_PANDA87, @Skyarcke , @TheGreatOne85

I still have not received your payments and its past due. Please make payments ASAP.

If anyone knows these folks personally please reach out to them as they might not have checked the Invoice PM sent to them.

Thanks

Hey guys, please see above. Group buys on this site are a privilege.

Thanks to @Mickle_89 for the heads up. Luckily Admins don't have a tag limit. :D

Thanks

Hi @Aniv. I just checked, but there is no message from you in my inbox (an administrator can verify this), so it's not my fault. I always pay promptly. For some reason, I don't get e-mails when someone tags me. I just logged in as I write. The last invoice I received from you was in October for the Alien Covenant group buy. Not sure why there is no new message from you in my inbox.

Please send me the invoice, so I can pay ASAP. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi @Aniv. I just checked, but there is no message from you in my inbox (an administrator can verify this), so it's not my fault. I always pay promptly. For some reason, I don't get e-mails when someone tags me. I just logged in as I write. The last invoice I received from you was in October for the Alien Covenant group buy. Not sure why there is no new message from you in my inbox.

Please send me the invoice, so I can pay ASAP. Thanks.
You are right, I dont see you in there anymore for some reason. Sending you a PM.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21 and MM3
@ChrisU I am canceling your GB request due to non-payment.

If anyone needs a One Click Box , quote this post and reply to get first chance to purchase it at GB price.

Thanks