Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £21.50 (Amazon) - £20.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Gloss finish, back cover and inside artwork, 1 disc edition

51WAOJ7eHBL.jpg

71rywSJsLuL._SL1330_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received this.

Dear Ronnie

Thanks for contacting HMV. Please be assured that the bulk of our 'Rush' steelbook orders did go out as planned with steelbooks being received.

However we are receiving reports that some isolated 'Rush' orders were indeed sent incorrectly. We're investigating these customer reports and are endeavouring to resolve this for our customers and there should be no issues with the Kick Ass steelbook orders.

With kind regards,

HMV

Might give this ago then, i'll probably wait till i receive my Rush order before ordering this

lol just gambled on this from hmv ireland. i dont see any reason why they wouldnt be legit. plus HMV confirmed it themselves.

if its not a steelbook, £19.99 is very steep for a bog standard bluray. it has to be a steelbook.

i hope it is

Reactions: Djpaddy
My order is still under the status of 'approved' :wtf:

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

lol just gambled on this from hmv ireland. i dont see any reason why they wouldnt be legit. plus HMV confirmed it themselves.

if its not a steelbook, £19.99 is very steep for a bog standard bluray. it has to be a steelbook.

i hope it is

If it is we are going to be very happy bunnies :oohyeah: however if not... :angry:

Like you say I can't see them charging £19.99 for an Amaray that is under £10 everywhere else

Reactions: levi
My order is still under the status of 'approved' :wtf:

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

If it is we are going to be very happy bunnies :oohyeah: however if not... :angry:

Like you say I can't see them charging £19.99 for an Amaray that is under £10 everywhere else

yes, plus its in their steelbook section.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

screencap from HMV site- http://s30.postimg.org/78a9fhu3l/kick_ass_steel.png

Reactions: Djpaddy
I took a risk, a risk I didn't want to take, a risk where I knew the danger, a risk where I either recieve a standard amaray or the prized steelbook.

hehe - good luck to all you guys, but I think that given the quality of their website ('canceled' indeed, page not found etc) I wouldn't hold out too much hope on them putting packaging quality at the top of their list of priorities (right above 'customer receiving steelbook in mint/OCD condition')!!

Or maybe I'm just jaded, as I myself have 5 copies of this title to sell!

Just an heads-up in case you haven't been reading the RUSH thread, looks like the people who received the steelbook have been receiving unsealed (and in some cases, damaged) steels - so I wouldn't be suprised if the same was here! I hope not, I do want to get this steel, but I think I might wait til you guys get it before I part with any more of my hard earned cash!

Just an heads-up in case you haven't been reading the RUSH thread, looks like the people who received the steelbook have been receiving unsealed (and in some cases, damaged) steels - so I wouldn't be suprised if the same was here! I hope not, I do want to get this steel, but I think I might wait til you guys get it before I part with any more of my hard earned cash!

It seems possible. However, I was picked up a sealed copy of Rush from HMV Ireland by Dubliner1 a few weeks ago, so they did have sealed copies in stock.