Belgium
Release date: December 9, 2013
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £21.50 (Amazon) - £20.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Gloss finish, back cover and inside artwork, 1 disc edition

51WAOJ7eHBL.jpg

71rywSJsLuL._SL1330_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
After last time, when I received the same, I said I won't use WOW HD again. When you are collecting Steels, you need to know that what you order will turn up. They cost me an extra £20, as had to pay eBay prices, as all the other retailers had sold out by the time they send me the 'Im sorry' email.

Reactions: chunk
After last time, when I received the same, I said I won't use WOW HD again. When you are collecting Steels, you need to know that what you order will turn up. They cost me an extra £20, as had to pay eBay prices, as all the other retailers had sold out by the time they send me the 'Im sorry' email.

They did the exact same thing to me a few months back on this title, I will never use them again. Picked up a copy of this on the bay a few days ago:LOL:great steelbook:movie:

Reactions: harry
Just ordered from HMV Ireland, really do hope it's legit :(

Cannot see it being the steelbook to be honest, no one has been able to get these for months, so I would imagine it is just the amaray, exactly the same as Rush. Be nice if you got what you wanted though ;)

Cannot see it being the steelbook to be honest, no one has been able to get these for months, so I would imagine it is just the amaray, exactly the same as Rush. Be nice if you got what you wanted though ;)

Sent them an email requesting they only send me the steelbook as that is what they have advertised, if not I suppose I'll just get a refund an it will be an eBay job!

I hope it happens but I'm not having faith and even if it is true I'm not even going to bother ordering after that experience with rush.

Just received this.

Dear Ronnie

Thanks for contacting HMV. Please be assured that the bulk of our 'Rush' steelbook orders did go out as planned with steelbooks being received.

However we are receiving reports that some isolated 'Rush' orders were indeed sent incorrectly. We're investigating these customer reports and are endeavouring to resolve this for our customers and there should be no issues with the Kick Ass steelbook orders.

With kind regards,

HMV