Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #11) [Korea]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 21, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Boxset (Pre-order March 31 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $35.99 (Individual editions) - $129.99 (Boxset)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Note: Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 700 copies - Lenti 900 copies - Boxset 500 copies
Boxset gift: ***** Wagon Key chain, O-Ren COMIC BOOK 52p. Order Limit X 1

kbfulla.jpg kbfullb.jpg kblent.jpg kbbox.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 6.36.25 PM.png
IMG_6133.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone tell me what version of the film is on the disc?

The Standard version (with the black and white fight)

Only the Japanese DVD has the colour fight included in the actual feature but the colour fight is a special feature on this disc so you can still watch it but as a special feature

I own it 3 times on blu ray in 3 seperate steels and this is the only version on blu ray i personally know of that includes it as a special feature (their may be others from other counties)

Stunning release. I have a feeling Kimchi will do a similar matching set when Kill Bill 3 comes out.
I wouldn't bank on Kill Bill 3 happening. It's been talked about a lot but It's not confirmed. Tarantino has his next movie coming up about the Manson murders and then he says he's only doing one more. I hope he does do Kill Bill 3 but I'm not sure he will.

Has anyone noticed this doesn’t have hard subtitles?
Gotta turn them on and off every time there’s Japanese speaking, why didn’t they think about hard subs?

Came to ask that exact question, was watching it tonight thinking I'm sure this scene had subtitles. Had to switch the disc out half way through for another copy I own :(

Came to ask that exact question, was watching it tonight thinking I'm sure this scene had subtitles. Had to switch the disc out half way through for another copy I own :(
A lot of the “international” discs are like this, unfortunately. They’d be alienating their local customers by forcing english subs. Ideally, they’d author an optional english sub track that only popped up for non-english parts.

I think someone asked FA (ages ago) if their Sicario disc would feature english subs only on the Spanish speaking parts, and they said it would; so it’s certainly possible. I don’t know if they can request that when they order the discs or if they have to make due with what they’re provided from the distributors, though.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Driver and tommyh84
Didn't really wanted to bump this thread but I've been looking for a slip B for quite some months so far and not only I found none of them for sale... but I didn't find any other edition for sale (here, on eBay, Facebook...)! How can this be?

Didn't really wanted to bump this thread but I've been looking for a slip B for quite some months so far and not only I found none of them for sale... but I didn't find any other edition for sale (here, on eBay, Facebook...)! How can this be?

They are rare. Im also looking ;)