Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: June 9th 2015
Purchase: BestBuy.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: biscuitnoir or Drum18

Notes: This one is a huge deal! Something that hasn't been done in North America in many years. (fox studio in steelbook for NA)

kings.jpg

From 3D display:
01.jpg 02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You're having a laugh.
I'm just glad Mehdi gave us the option of cancelling our GB order when we found out what it was.
Big deal.......my arse.

Reactions: altermann
Fox has always been a
How is it "a huge deal, something that hasn't been done in North America in many years"?

I'm genuinely asking. It's a great film, but I don't know why it'd be so special.
Fox has traditionally been very adamant (for years, and years, and years) on not developing and supporting any special/collectors editions in general in North America, period. This meant collectors saw no popular films or franchises in any ltd ed. Hopefully this opens doors finally for some more interesting releases.

How is it "a huge deal, something that hasn't been done in North America in many years"?

I'm genuinely asking. It's a great film, but I don't know why it'd be so special.

I can only assume that Canadian collectors have been envying the high quality titles and stunning Steelbooks Fox have been producing in the UK and other countries for years and want a piece of the action. :giggle:

This is a WONDERFUL news to see
a) great blind buy as this got a LOT of great reviews
b) FOX STEELBOOK IN CANADA!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!
¨

Yeah yeah... the artwork isn't the best... but just see a) and b)!!! WOOT! :)

The only good thing about Fox starting on this collector's/limited edition is possibility of joining the Mondo X titles (Alien, Aliens --hello @digitalbabe & Predator)
Well not the "only" thing, but I do hope they give it consideration :D. Asked then buyer for FS years ago if they could be pursuaded. I'll be staying tooned to see if they bring us some good stuff! :hungry:

Well not the "only" thing, but I do hope they give it consideration :D. Asked then buyer for FS years ago if they could be pursuaded. I'll be staying tooned to see if they bring us some good stuff! :hungry:
I stand corrected as not the ONLY thing as Fox is a big company with impressive lineup of films..