Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone explain to my what the envelope symbol with black background means? It's next to my name on the whiplash group buy but not the kingsman one but I've paid in full for both

Can someone explain to my what the envelope symbol with black background means? It's next to my name on the whiplash group buy but not the kingsman one but I've paid in full for both
From Karel's The Terminator GB OP:
images-png.157702
When you will see this sign next to your name it means your copy will be sent as soon as I will have it in hand / postage for it has been paid.
If you have paid shipping for both (separate or combined shipping) it might be a good idea to PM @carllenc (and include @Collector03601 in the conversation as requested by Karel) to check why your payment status looks different in the two GBs.

From Karel's The Terminator GB OP:
If you have paid shipping for both (separate or combined shipping) it might be a good idea to PM @carllenc (and include @Collector03601 in the conversation as requested by Karel) to check why your payment status looks different in the two GBs.
I did aak @Collector03601 if it was okay to pay shipping for both once I got the invoice for Whiplash so its meant to be combined

Didn't realise there were shipped too, Do we have tracking info etc?

Karel doesn't provide Tracking information, but his packages always arrive very fast. In the event that it would be needed (ie lost parcel he would be able to retrieve it), but the packing, combining, shipping process is involved enough so at this point he doesn't include it.

Reactions: ingo187 and harry
Karel doesn't provide Tracking information, but his packages always arrive very fast. In the event that it would be needed (ie lost parcel he would be able to retrieve it), but the packing, combining, shipping process is involved enough so at this point he doesn't include it.
He doesn't send tracking info? But they are tracked though aren't they? Forgive me for the question, new to whole group buy thing[emoji106]