Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
this looks awesome. i dont think blufans will be able to better this version

Agree this release is Epic, But also IMO rarely a FAC has been topped; TMR is clearly the winner with their Unique Red FullSlip with Spot Gloss, Hunger Games 3, Dracula Untold oufff what a freakingly nice FullSlip again with the spot Gloss and design, Chappie, Whiplash and now Kingsman which is oh lala indeed for me those releases cannot be topped...they are just little peaces of Heaven :drool:

Reactions: djjez83 and Hatori
Oh my days... Kingsman is finally here!!! :woot:BUMP!:LOL:

I can tell you now, it was definitely worth the wait! Ordered direct from FA (had to actually as I wasn't even on this delightful forum at pre-order or GB stage). Dispatch to delivery took a matter of days and arrived in "pristine" condition.

I must say, (this being my first ever direct FA purchase) their packaging was STUPENDOUS! :thumbs:

I've very quickly just to took a few "un-boxing" pics for you all to see but haven't yet fully opened the package/Steelbook itself! I'm sure someone will do soon ;)

However, from the outset, it's a beautiful looking Fullslip with embossed Titles as previously shown earlier in the thread... an absolute STUNNER and cannot wait to open it properly later!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my days... Kingsman is finally here!!! :woot:BUMP!:LOL:

I can tell you now, it was definitely worth the wait! Ordered direct from FA (had to actually as I wasn't even on this delightful forum at pre-order or GB stage). Dispatch to delivery took a matter of days and arrived in "pristine" condition.

I must say, (this being my first ever direct FA purchase) their packaging was STUPENDOUS! :thumbs:

I've very quickly just to took a few "un-boxing" pics for you all to see but haven't yet fully opened the package/Steelbook itself! I'm sure someone will do soon ;)

However, from the outset, it's a beautiful looking Fullslip with embossed Titles as previously shown earlier in the thread... an absolute STUNNER and cannot wait to open it properly later!

image-jpg.174997

image-jpg.174998

image-jpg.174999

image-jpg.175000

image-jpg.175001

image-jpg.175002

image-jpg.175003

image-jpg.175004

Nice pics, thanks. Enjoy it buddy. :)

Thanks for clarifying before I got chance @Actarus! Although similar avatars (and they are different if you look very closely ;)) I'm definitely not @carllenc :)

Yes they are different, but looking at it fast it leads to confusion and you will notice it will as they are very close in similarity lead some members thinking it is the GB Host...Just maybe tweeking it a bit to make them look obviously different would be a help.

Yes they are different, but looking at it fast it leads to confusion and you will notice it will as they are very close in similarity lead some members thinking it is the GB Host...Just maybe tweeking it a bit to make them look obviously different would be a help.
Fully understand your concerns @Actarus and current Avatar deleted for now until I find a new suitable one. A shame as I really liked that one! :bored::grumpy::cautious:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus