Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Since the beginning film arena has really done some outstanding quality FullSlips, I don't think I have ever seen a company since I started collecting putting out packages using the WWA steel and make exquisite FullSlips after FullSlips.

IMO those ''exclusive numbered packages'' and those WEA Fullslips are little gems, and for those who criticized me when I was saying that FA was putting out and will continue to put out FullSlips, they should really look at how smart they are in the design of their FAC line. They make exquisitely done FullSlips, they also, in more and more releases when appropriate to the release, include a lenticular Magnet that are very well made(I think 3rd Generation) this way they are able to please both types of collectors. We get an Amazing WEA FullSlip(with embossed title and/or spot Gloss) that when we see them we just melt for them and also in many releases we have a magnet lenticular included in the package for those who want the lenticular on their steelbooks. They don't always add the lenti magnet as some releases they would be weird like Whiplash(I can't imagine any type of lenti on that steelbook) but you get releases like Kingsman and HG3 where the lenticular is a perfect addition as a bonus item within the Fullslips. I have to be honest and say that I love the way FA has designed their line for the year and with quality Fullslips after Fullslips, I don't know why they would change what is always perfectly done well thought of packages. We always go crazy for them when released, to me it always Perfection.

FA slip quality wasn't that great on Maze Runner. They have improved it gradually.
All releases I've had so far (As Above, So Below, The Maze Runner, Hunger Games The Mockingjay Part 1 & Elektra) have been really good; easily as good as any KimchiDVD etc. slips I've had in the past. What was wrong with yours?

Reactions: MGD and Actarus
FA slip quality wasn't that great on Maze Runner. They have improved it gradually.

As MrBMT mentioned for me The Maze Runner is a superbly done one, very nice WEA Artwork used that no one ever added to any of the maze runner editions, it is a very unique FullSlip and I love the spot Gloss with the white line over the red. Really nice quality slip.

This release really does look amazing. Great job Film Arena! Now please hurry up and release T3 so this can be shipped and I can watch it again ;):p

Reactions: MGD and Actarus
WOW Thanks @paulboland for all those amazing pictures, as usual the inclusion of the lenticular magnet is very nicely done !

This Package is pure Quality, I can't get over at how much work must have gone into crafting this exquisite FAC.

They have outdone themselves once more, they never cease to amaze me with every release.

I got mine and in hands ever more beautiful than on picture (although @paulboland has taken superb pictures really showcasing the beauty of the package)

Thx for the pics! Looks perfect! @paulboland

Patiently waiting for my copy to ship.

This will be my first FA title, so i'm very excited. Almost as if it's my first time collecting again. Awesome feeling! :)

Thank you! @carllenc :thumbs:

WOW for real your first FAC ? oh you will understand what the fuss is all about :p
Great way to start your collection with such a super item with a Kick-Ass(No Pun In tended) WEA Fullslip with so many great Bonus items to complement the WWA Steel. Such a stunning release. I still am in love with FAC releases :drool: