Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 4) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 10, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - One Click - Pre-order on February 3 at 8 PM (HKT, GMT+8)
Price: $38.99 (Individual Editions) - $155.96 (One Click)
Notes: 2500 numbered copies, for both domestic and international markets. Orders limited to 2 Copies for Single Edition and 1 Set for One Click.
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

16298867_1282901405153298_2686812020018062175_n.jpg 16266259_1282901401819965_5090072158226925119_n.jpg 16265780_1282902025153236_1193039865573921223_n.jpg 16195508_1282901435153295_1660599155664106368_n.jpg 16174745_1282901321819973_8770947196031108265_n.jpg 16114016_1282901331819972_5827585758419610361_n.jpg
Full Slip A: Numbered 301 to 600
Full Slip B: Numbered 301 to 700
Lenticular Full Slip: Numbered 301 to 900
Lenticular Magnet Quarter Slip (with One Click Only): Numbered 1 to 400
One Click: Numbered 1 to 400

Goodies:

- Full sized Glossy Booklet, Photo Card(5ea), Character Card(7ea) Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker(Faux Leather with Gold Foil Stamping) + Exclusive Lenticular Sticker + Spec Sheet
5. Effects
- Full Slip A: Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Spot Gold Foil + Embossing
- Full Slip B: Glossy Logo Pattern background + Spot Glossy + Spot Gold Foil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip(PET) - Full Sided Lenticular Full Slip with 3D+Depth and Color changing spine
- Lenticular Magnet Quarter Slip - 3D+Depth Lenticular (Frame Size) + Spot Gold Foil + Glossy + Embossing
- Leather Box - High Quality Faux Leather + Gold Foil Logo Stamping + Black Velvet finish inside + Magnet Door
IMG_0777.JPG
16300024_1284063521703753_1924971369273890317_o.jpg

Last edited:
Manta Lab Facebook

Hello everyone, this is John. I've been infected with T-virus disguised as Flu and recently recovered from being a zombie. Jokes aside, we haven't updated what's going on at Manta Lab recently so please look below for the our current works and some prospects for next few months.

1. [ME#4] Kingsman Steelbook
We are still under production for the materials. As you can see slips are done already but some crucial components are still under production. I am a bit worried about the schedule because many factories are still on Chinese New Year holidays and they are not running at full capacity. We are trying our best to push all productions to meet the deadline.

2. [ME#?] Edge of Tomorrow
We have announced the possibility of releasing exclusive version for this movie but we are having some problems with the artworks and it's quite difficult to produce as we've wanted. Therefore, there will be some delays to this project and hoping that Studio and we can work together to make something awesome.

3. Next Exclusive Steelbook
There are 2 projects that are under approval process. One is Fox label movie which hasn't been released in the market yet. Many of our customers wanted us to do either new or steelbook that hasn't produced before so we have decided to proceed with this movie. It's a quite meaningful movie to me and some of the staffs here because I believe it kind of reflects the industry. Once, release plan is ready, we will share with you guys.

4. Future Exclusive Projects
We are looking at all the great movies that are being released this year and continuing to speak to the studios to make things happen. I've watched Batman Lego movie and it was too good to be global package. We are leaning towards more Exclusive packaging at this point. Also, we will update as release date comes closer. Also, we heard Logan has received really great review so we are excited to see what we can do with an exclusive packaging for it.

Thank you very much everyone for everything and we have more great news coming soon from us. When things are more concrete, we would like to share all ideas with you guys.

Have a good week!

Best regards,
Manta Lab

Manta Lab Facebook

<Kingsman Release Delay>

Dear Customers,

We are extremely sorry to inform you that our ME#4 Kingsman: The Secret Service Manta Lab Exclusive Steelbook will be delayed due to not being able to receive the Steelbook on time.

Our Steelcase manufacturer has informed us that there's been a delay with the steelcase production and since it's a very crucial part of our product, we had to delay the release date to end of this month(March 31st). We are giving us some buffer time to make sure everything is organized and ready to ship out and there's a very good chance that goods will be released before our expected shipment date.

Thank you very much for your support and sorry for the inconvenience for the delay.

Best regards,
Manta Lab

Manta Lab Facebook

<Kingsman Release Delay>

Dear Customers,

We are extremely sorry to inform you that our ME#4 Kingsman: The Secret Service Manta Lab Exclusive Steelbook will be delayed due to not being able to receive the Steelbook on time.

Our Steelcase manufacturer has informed us that there's been a delay with the steelcase production and since it's a very crucial part of our product, we had to delay the release date to end of this month(March 31st). We are giving us some buffer time to make sure everything is organized and ready to ship out and there's a very good chance that goods will be released before our expected shipment date.

Thank you very much for your support and sorry for the inconvenience for the delay.

Best regards,
Manta Lab
:grumpy:(n)

Then issue a delay refund Manta as you took money well in advance. Look at the Zavvi threads filled with abuse when they don't ship pre-order items in time despite money not being taken upfront.
si now you want a double refund? ;)

Then issue a delay refund Manta as you took money well in advance. Look at the Zavvi threads filled with abuse when they don't ship pre-order items in time despite money not being taken upfront.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::hungry::hungry::hungry:

I don't know why you have such issues with using the web browser?? Are you using some old school Nokia 5410 or something?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::hungry::hungry::hungry:

I don't know why you have such issues with using the web browser?? Are you using some old school Nokia 5410 or something?

Got a 1st Gen Moto g but come on please admit it is quite silly not having Tapatalk support at this day and age. Wreck said it is coming soon like 4 months ago. HDN has taken a step backwards w.r to Tapatalk support. Many popular messaging boards support Tapatalk. Makes discussing so much easier for those with smartphones. It is so easy to get notifications about GBs and then post our message quick than having to wait for heavy duty webpages to be loaded.

Last edited:
Got a 1st Gen Moto g but come on please admit it is quite silly not having Tapatalk support at this day and age. Wreck said it is coming soon like 4 months ago. HDN has taken a step backwards w.r to Tapatalk support. Many popular messaging boards support Tapatalk. Makes discussing so much easier for those with smartphones. It is so easy to get notifications about GBs and then post our message quick than having to wait for heavy duty webpages to be loaded.
They used to have TapTalk ages ago it was really good but then it stopped! I miss it!