Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
dont really own alot of CE sets.....like i told neoz, between importing slips, buying us slips, buying blu rays it ties up most of my play money so ive trimmed back getting CE's and steelbooks unless they are truly bad ass....

i took a few seperate pics then 1 big pic of a section cause im too lazy to take a few things down......lol :p

IMAG0331.jpg

IMAG0330.jpg

IMAG0335.jpg

IMAG0334.jpg

IMAG0333.jpg

IMAG0332.jpg

will post all my steelbooks within a day or two then thats my whole collection except all the blus on the shelves which i guess ill do that last....

Hej LuFeng - love your collection - especially that Hellraiser set :)

What's the Christmas Vacation edition? - love that film, make my family watch it at least once every Xmas! :))

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Still searching for the Alias collectors edition at a reasonable price...

thanks ant.....the CV set is the tin one that comes with the little mose cup, santa hat and a few other goodies plus the movie. got it at BB when it first came out for around 30ish maybe a lil cheaper....pretty cool little set like the elf one.

Hej LuFeng - love your collection - especially that Hellraiser set :)

What's the Christmas Vacation edition? - love that film, make my family watch it at least once every Xmas! :))

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Still searching for the Alias collectors edition at a reasonable price...

Really nice picks Sammy !

Just got this baby from YesAsia.com after almost 6 weeks of waiting(I ordered on 02.12.2011 and they had to get it from a local supplier or something like that and they sent it on 22.12.2011)

2012_01_17_19_42_31.jpg

Not sure if I'm gonna open it yet , but there are some really nice pictures of it at:

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/12794/

That is really nice, flame! I looked at that for a long time and could not decide. Is it G1 or G2?

Reactions: FlameOn
Went for a bit of a mission today to LOTS of our "JB Hifi" stores in a bid to go digging for gold under the shelves. Found these...

IMG_7243.jpg

IMG_7244.jpg

IMG_7245.jpg

I have two more Part 1's on their way to me. Should be good trade bait in the near future. And no, I didn't pay the ticketed price ;)

Found some steelbooks under the shelves as well, but I'll post them in a more appropriate thread.