Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, i'm almost ready with my new room, so it's all in here somewhere;)
426266_221990141225987_100002450088595_454386_1074468732_n.jpg

hahaha.. Thanks, but I can see there lots of items I'm still searching for, like the Spiderman crate from France ;)

Nice one Guys will need to wait a few weeks for this to get to the UK :( but it looks well worth it. Now you have it in hand hows the quality ?

EDIT

Just in from the mailman :D Not the Trilogy but Transformers all the same
IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

I have been looking for ages for Optimus to complete the set :scat:
IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

Will go well with the Trilogy when it arrives :cool:

Last edited:
Quality of the Transformers LE Collector's Trilogy set is much better than I had expected. When I heard that it was cardboard, I had expected the average box set type of packaging. This actually has some weight to it which is why I believe they had to use magnets in the base holder to secure the triangular box. It feels solid all around and the stand holding the film cells and signature is very high quality. You can open it to center that film strip so it should be handled with care to protect that signature :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I like it a lot because of its design. They chose to put some extra thought into it rather than the usual box set. It is the current centerpiece in our HT until the Tumbler arrives :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

Reactions: Pud1804
ash333, you never know there may be some absolute nutter Michael Bay fans in coming years that would pay handsomely for his signature on a box set!