Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks great, i love the artwork on the front! I would like to get hold of one myself! Congrats Collector!:)

I know you like Watchmen as I do and this is perfect edition....Definitely worth the hunt....It can be quite pricey but if you look thoroughly you will find one for a good price.....I've found one on amazon.fr for about 40 EU which isn't that bad.

I know you like Watchmen as I do and this is perfect edition....Definitely worth the hunt....It can be quite pricey but if you look thoroughly you will find one for a good price.....I've found one on amazon.fr for about 40 EU which isn't that bad.

Yeah i will have to keep my eyes open for one, that is a pretty good price. The search begins!! Lol.

Last edited:
Most of my Collectors editions :D

SDC11178 (Large).jpg

My most limited edition No.30/50 :naughty:

SDC11179 (Large).jpg

SDC11180 (Large).jpg

Reactions: DJ IXS and tridon
dont really own alot of CE sets.....like i told neoz, between importing slips, buying us slips, buying blu rays it ties up most of my play money so ive trimmed back getting CE's and steelbooks unless they are truly bad ass....

i took a few seperate pics then 1 big pic of a section cause im too lazy to take a few things down......lol :p

IMAG0331.jpg

IMAG0330.jpg

IMAG0335.jpg

IMAG0334.jpg

IMAG0333.jpg

IMAG0332.jpg

will post all my steelbooks within a day or two then thats my whole collection except all the blus on the shelves which i guess ill do that last....

Most of my Collectors editions :D

Great collection Justin! I love that Halloween hardbox. I have been picking up some DVD hardboxes recently. I love the fact they are ultra limited editions and the artwork is usually amazing on them!:)

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

My "main" shelf:

111dz.jpg

foto2jy.jpg

That looks great SpecialCollector, congrats! I see you have the Dusk Till Dawn Titty Twister Bar! Thats my favourite collectors edition, i love mine!:)

That looks great SpecialCollector, congrats! I see you have the Dusk Till Dawn Titty Twister Bar! Thats my favourite collectors edition, i love mine!:)

Thank you very much :) Yes I have the Titty Twister, thats also one of my fav. Editions.

@ SpecialCollector89: that is really awesome! I would suggest calling your room 'the film museum' ;)

Thanks mate, appreciated!! :) ;)