Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
My Walking Dead Collection

20150629_095824.jpg

Reactions: elle82
@elle82 WOW! :OMG: Incredible Collection! :notworthy: :cool: I bet you're excited to add the 5th Season Edition! :woot:

Absolutely amazing! :drool: Thanks for the pics :photo: :thumbs: Though I'm still upset with myself for having passed on this beauty :squint:

Thanks!!! and yes, sooooo excited!!!!! :woot::woot::woot:

Youre welcome! One of my newest items, was really happy with it, and impressed with the quality of the box, much heavier and bigger then I thought it would be!!! If you still want to purchase it, Amazon France do have it but its expensive :( I managed to get a reasonable deal on it, but still was fairly costly. I knew I would regret it if I didnt get it so had to, really, I had no choice.....:whistle::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007

Youre welcome! One of my newest items, was really happy with it, and impressed with the quality of the box, much heavier and bigger then I thought it would be!!! If you still want to purchase it, Amazon France do have it but its expensive :( I managed to get a reasonable deal on it, but still was fairly costly. I knew I would regret it if I didnt get it so had to, really, I had no choice.....:whistle::LOL::LOL::LOL:
You had no choice?! :joy: LOL! :rofl: :hilarious: I love your way of thinking ;) I'm like that especially when it comes to my favorite films :thumbs:

What's the one you got from France? Link does not take you anywhere

After Roddy Piper's death, I wanted to rewatch They Live bad, but my Zavvi Steelbook is region B locked unfortunately so I decided I had to pick this up.
image.jpg

I was surprised just how thick/wide the box is. Also, I thought perhaps the title on the side might glow in the dark by the look of the color used, but alas it does not. Very impressed with all the extra goodies included with this set though.