Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
@DADDYCOOL187 @chunk @tridon @AlienKing @StifflersDad @cooey @MrErreip
Everyone knows I'm a HUGE fan of 'The Raid' films! :woot: They're definitely the most EPIC fu**ing films I've ever seen! :cool: And for the longest I've been wanting to own the Ultimate Editions from Germany... And now, I can finally say I'm the PROUD owner of them! :drool:

F**K YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
excited.gif
Thank You @Manqu Qhapaq for helping me with these beauties! I will NEVER forget it! :notworthy:
DSC03823.JPG DSC03831.JPG DSC03875.JPG

Now I can finally create 'My RAID Collection' Thread! :)
thestandoff.gif

Everyone knows I'm a HUGE fan of 'The Raid' films! :woot: They're definitely the most EPIC fu**ing films I've ever seen! :cool: And for the longest I've been wanting to own the Ultimate Editions from Germany... And now, I can finally say I'm the PROUD owner of them! :drool:

excited.gif
Thank You @Manqu Qhapaq for helping me with these beauties! I will NEVER forget it! :notworthy:
View attachment 186694 View attachment 186695 View attachment 186696

thestandoff.gif

Congrats bro :thumbs:

excited.gif

thestandoff.gif

Thats awesome @bloodsnake007 , you must have quite a collection now:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::joy:

Tag me when you get your Raid collection thread up:cigar::thumbs:

excited.gif

thestandoff.gif

Your very Welcome. It was a pleasure. Have fun wit it:);):woot:BUMP!:thumbs::drool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Congrats bro :thumbs:
Mate that's awesome!!
They look nice Frankie.
Thats awesome @bloodsnake007 , you must have quite a collection now:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::joy:

Tag me when you get your Raid collection thread up:cigar::thumbs:
Your very Welcome. It was a pleasure. Have fun wit it:);):woot:BUMP!:thumbs::drool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
:woot: Thanks Ninjas @DADDYCOOL187 @cooey @Lester @chunk :thumbs:

@Manqu Qhapaq YOU FU**ING ROCK my Ninja Bro! :notworthy: :cool:

Reactions: Manqu

excited.gif

thestandoff.gif
:OMG::OMG::OMG: That is absolutely beautiful! Congrats man :thumbs:
You already know what I'm gonna ask for next...
Undress that beauty already :hungry::D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007