Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
Iron Man 3 - Futurepak (thanks to my lovely GF :D )

DSC00182.JPG
DSC00183.JPG
DSC00184.JPG
DSC00185.JPG
DSC00186.JPG

A Christmas Gift from ME to ME :woot:

Another Stunning Release adding to my Asian Collectibles :happy:

These are my FIRST 2 Plain Archive Releases !!! …and I am just blown away by the Quality that oozes out of these 2 Releases of ''Ernest & Celestine'' and they are still Packaged/Sealed… When I asked at how ''Plain Archive'' packages their items for shipping, I had asked ''if it was similar like nova'' and I was Told that ''it was the Opposite'' ~ that it is Nova that learned from PA on how to Package :hilarious:

…And indeed it is the first time that I receive such a well packaged Box, ''best ever package'' I have to say. The Box was bigger than Nova which is nice as the releases are further away from the edge of the box and much more bubble wrap was used :notworthy:…really pleased by everything.

...and I L-O-V-E that ''Plain Archive Sticker'' on the Back :drool:

ERNEST & CELESTINE (DESIGN A & DESIGN B)

Type A&B Front.jpg

Type A Front.jpg Type A Front Sideways.jpg Type A Top.jpg Type A Back.jpg

Type B Front.jpg Type B Front Sideways.jpg Type B Top.jpg Type B Back.jpg

Last edited:
@Collector03601 Amazing pick ups! Would you say the Kingsman gift set is worth the money? I want that one, but 60€ + shipping seems a lot for what it is.
Thank you. Id say I would rather go for the FAC, but got this one as a gift so Im cool with having it :)

A gift from @carllenc by the way ;) He is the true Kingsman here :thumbs:

Thank you. Id say I would rather go for the FAC, but got this one as a gift so Im cool with having it :)

A gift from @carllenc by the way ;) He is the true Kingsman here :thumbs:

Thanks! :)

I already have the FAC (and Kimchi), but I really love that movie. That's why I'd like to own the gift set as well (the box is looking sharp). Hope I get the chance to get it a little bit cheaper.

Thanks! :)

I already have the FAC (and Kimchi), but I really love that movie. That's why I'd like to own the gift set as well (the box is looking sharp). Hope I get the chance to get it a little bit cheaper.
To be honest the box is the best thing about it. Inside you find just an amaray case and two bonus items, keychain + card pouch.