Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
My latest special editions from Ebay, Zavvi and Amazon. Wish there had been a special set for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey to go with Desolation of Smaug and BOTFA though. The Key and Coin sets are really nice, and although I haven't opened it, the Walking Dead key looks to be of the same high quality.

DSCF5229.JPG IMG_1031.JPG IMG_1027.JPG

My latest special editions from Ebay, Zavvi and Amazon. Wish there had been a special set for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey to go with Desolation of Smaug and BOTFA though. The Key and Coin sets are really nice, and although I haven't opened it, the Walking Dead key looks to be of the same high quality.

View attachment 217847 View attachment 217848 View attachment 217849
Really nice editions! Ive still got to pick up that walking dead edition. I need that key lol

Reactions: lenticularis
Really nice editions! Ive still got to pick up that walking dead edition. I need that key lol
I spotted the Walking Dead set just before the auction ended and was lucky enough to get it for a very reasonable price. It's definitely worth having and although I wanted the key, there's also a bonus disc with 'Songs of Survival' included :thumbs:.

Although not a recent purchase, this is another of my favourite limited edition sets; GOT Season 3:

DSCF3309.JPG

I spotted the Walking Dead set just before the auction ended and was lucky enough to get it for a very reasonable price. It's definitely worth having and although I wanted the key, there's also a bonus disc with 'Songs of Survival' included :thumbs:.

Although not a recent purchase, this is another of my favourite limited edition sets; GOT Season 3:

View attachment 217985
Awesome!!!! I LOVE the music on the series, some really great songs on there :thumbs: Im not a huge GOT fan, but that is a really nice set!!

Reactions: lenticularis
HELL FU**ING-YEAH! :woot:
DSC00802.JPG

tumblr_mn7snlmFeY1sqghjko1_500.gif

I absolutely LOVE this film! :drool: I've been searching for these stretchy pants for a long time now! :banghead: It's from the DVD Edition, but I prefer to use the bluray version! :notworthy:
DSC00799.JPG DSC00798.JPG DSC00796.JPG

So damn glad I finally own it! :notworthy: Now my promotional prayer Candle isn't alone anymore! :hilarious:
DSC00795.JPG DSC00794.JPG DSC00787.JPG

popcorn2.gif

And my Ninja Week Prize from @Naughtius Maximus :woot: THANKS buddy! :thumbs:
DSC00813.JPG DSC00812.JPG

View attachment 225909

I absolutely LOVE this film! :drool: I've been searching for these stretchy pants for a long time now! :banghead: It's from the DVD Edition, but I prefer to use the bluray version! :notworthy:
View attachment 225908 View attachment 225912 View attachment 225907

So damn glad I finally own it! :notworthy: Now my promotional prayer Candle isn't alone anymore! :hilarious:
View attachment 225906 View attachment 225905 View attachment 225904

popcorn2.gif

View attachment 225911 View attachment 225910
Asesome lol!!! and that Jurassic set is one of my favs, I love it!! I bought that a few years ago, and still one of the best ones I own!!!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
View attachment 225909

View attachment 225908 View attachment 225912 View attachment 225907

View attachment 225906 View attachment 225905 View attachment 225904

popcorn2.gif

View attachment 225911 View attachment 225910
Would love to see you in those pants :naughty::whistle:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007