Last movie seen at theater?

Jan 30, 2009
England
http://www.movietickets.com | http://www.fandango.com
full-preview.png

What was the last movie you saw in theater or the next one you plan on seeing?

Enjoys Guys & Girls :)

Attachments

• tickets1.gif
    tickets1.gif
    25.8 KB · Views: 17,149
Last edited by a moderator:
I saw "Conviction" on Friday-fantastic performances by Hillary Swank, Sam Rockwell a nd Minnie Driver. Based on a true story, really enjoyed it, and had been looking forward to it since I heard of it.

Saturday we saw "RED"-we loved it so much fun and unexpected characters/shooting scenes. Many of my favorite actors were in this, and Helen Mirren shooting a machine gun was just priceless. Can't wait for it to come to BD!

I saw "Conviction" on Friday-fantastic performances by Hillary Swank, Sam Rockwell a nd Minnie Driver. Based on a true story, really enjoyed it, and had been looking forward to it since I heard of it.

Saturday we saw "RED"-we loved it so much fun and unexpected characters/shooting scenes. Many of my favorite actors were in this, and Helen Mirren shooting a machine gun was just priceless. Can't wait for it to come to BD!

I'm so happy everyone is saying great things about Red!!! Love everyone in it, so hope I get to see it in the theater! :D

So i've seen:

Due Date: Not as good as I wanted it to be. Felt like an immature version of The Hangover. Zach Galifianakis DEFINITELY makes the movie... But even he (in my opinion) isn't enough to make the movie awesome.

Megamind: I really liked Megamind... It was a good twist for the super-hero/villian story. It's definitely a film that kids will like.

Fair Game: AWESOME movie! But I really like politics and Sean Penn... I can't say much without getting too political for the forums, but it's definitely worth a watch!

Morning Glory: GREAT movie! I really liked it... I wasn't sure what to expect from the film, but it turned out to be a lot better than I hoped for... It's definitely not just a "chick flick" like it appears, but most would probably categorize it as such.

Saw 3D: Eh... It was gory... REALLY gory, but the story was trash... But haven't they all been trash since the first one (as far as story goes)..?

Burlesque: AWESOME movie! I LOOOOVED it.. But then again I like Cher, Christina, and musicals... So, needless to say, it was a perfect film for me! :) I'd definitely recommend it.

Due Date - so/so and the trailers had most of what the movie had.

REDS - very good - one for my home library when it come out.

Unstoppable - it was pretty good, somehow they make an entire movie out of a short trip. It was hauntingly familiar so I queued up "Runaway Train" with John Voight and Eric Roberts (1985) over streaming video - and decided it was a better story - and to me it looks like a lot of unstoppable was taken from runaway train and "made nice".

For Colored Girls: I really liked this movie. I've avoided Tyler Perry movies like the plague... But this one was a must see for me. There are a few things about it that I would have changed; like tightening some things up to make the film both tighter and shorter... But overall it was a good film.

Skyline-hmmm, film took too long to take off for me. Some interesting things towards the end, but "too little too late". Not even a very good popcorn flick, IMO-blend between ID4, Cloverfield and District 9-2.5/5 for me.

Hey Jex, seeing it this Sat in Imax-but first it's been requested that we watch all 6 others-which means 2/night, given our schedule. Lets see if that happens:) DB

Hey Jex, seeing it this Sat in Imax-but first it's been requested that we watch all 6 others-which means 2/night, given our schedule. Lets see if that happens:) DB

Me and my friends have this tradition of watching all the movies and then going to the midnight screening of the newest Harry Potter movie.
12+ friends trapped in a room for 20 hours with junk food.
You will definitely enjoy it.

Also try a LOTR extended edition movie night.

I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 1 and it was awesome. Its going to be sad to not have these movies to look forward to anymore.

I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 1 and it was awesome. Its going to be sad to not have these movies to look forward to anymore.

I completely agree! I'm so torn between wanting them to be over so I can enjoy them over and over and wanting more of them to come so I know I have new stuff to look forward to.

I HOPPPPPPPPPPPPE they're shooting enough material to make extended editions of these last 2 movies. I'm SURE they're not... Because that's my luck... But I wish they would!

Went to the Harry Potter Adventure at my AMC... They played

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

It was a LONG evening that ended with the midnight screening of HP:DHP1 on opening night... But it was SO worth it.

I've seen it twice so far... :)

I completely agree! I'm so torn between wanting them to be over so I can enjoy them over and over and wanting more of them to come so I know I have new stuff to look forward to.

I HOPPPPPPPPPPPPE they're shooting enough material to make extended editions of these last 2 movies. I'm SURE they're not... Because that's my luck... But I wish they would!

I would love extended editions of HP just like LOTR.

Went to the Harry Potter Adventure at my AMC... They played

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

It was a LONG evening that ended with the midnight screening of HP:DHP1 on opening night... But it was SO worth it.

I've seen it twice so far... :)

Try watching all 6 before going to a midnight screening, everyone is always so tired walking in and all refreshed coming out.

For the last Harry Potter movie all we are all going to dress up and go watch it, anyone else?

Last edited:
Try watching all 6 before going to a midnight screening, everyone is always so tired walking in and all refreshed coming out.

For the last Harry Potter movie all we are all going to dress up and go watch it, anyone else?

If they had all of them in the theater i'd go see them back-to-back... But they only had the last 2 before this one...

Saw HP7.1 on Sat in full sized IMAX-loved it-best since 1st movie for movie. Dark, and atmospheric, as it should have been for book. Emotionally right on-pacing excellent.

tron legacy 3D IMAX..

sat front row....overall,kickass movie,pure eye candy and very trippy pop out of picture 3D off the screen..

Best 3D movie i saw so far,5x better then that class of the titans 3D