Latest Framed Posters & Art

roseart

everyrosehasitsthorn
Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2012
Texas, US
I know we have the newly acquired thread, but with the cost of framing these bad boys it can take some time to get these framed. So, I thought I would start a thread to show what's the latest Posters & Art you've gotten framed and how you proudly display it.

:movie:​

Here are the latest I just got back. Note, the wife wants to paint first, so the "how you proudly display it" is not valid in these pics. ;)

attachment.php

Primus "Bass Concert Hall ATX 11/7/12" (Todd Slater) Wife and I went to this show last year. We plan on getting a shadow frame for the ticket stub to go underneath.

attachment.php

Django Unchained (205/250) (Mark Englert) - Gallery1988 "2013 Oscar"

attachment.php

The City of Lost Children (Variant) (Sig 04/70) (Ken Taylor) - Mondo

attachment.php

Transformers "Oversized Version" (Sig 162/225) (Tim Doyle) This actually turned into a gift for my brother in-law. Nice gift. ;)

Finally was able to pick these up from the gallery:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
thx yeah the wooden old school frame i thought was perfect. caught it on 50% sale at hobby lobby for $30

That makes me want to run out and see if my local Hobby Lobby has anything that nice on sale.

Man what an awesome buy. Wish we had hobby lobby's here :(

Michaels suck's donkey balls :angry: (IMO)

Yeah. Other than their custom frames, I am not too impressed with their selection. And there are only a few of those that I have seen that I would actually use.

I have nothing to compare to though when it comes to their custom framing since i am new to this. But I have decided to give Hobby Lobby a try on my next custom frame up. Well, at least to compare prices that is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jason Bourne
The roseart casa gallery has finally begun to setup. :LOL: So much more to go, but at least we've gotten started.

DSCN2305.jpg

Django Unchained (205/250) (Mark Englert)

DSCN2307.jpg

The Equator (Diptych) (AP 34/45)

DSCN2309.jpg

The Exodus of Turtleton (33/125) - The Sea Also Rises (Tim Doyle)

DSCN2310.jpg

The Frog Prince Commands His Homunculus (73/125) - The Sea Also Rises (Tim Doyle)
Piano (13/50) (OMOCAT)

DSCN2311.jpg

Clubs [Wood Print #1] (24/50) (Nathan Ota)
Hearts [Wood Print #2] (15/50) (Nathan Ota)
[Wood Print #3] (Nathan Ota) - Coming Soon
[Wood Print #4] (Nathan Ota) - Coming Soon

Oh, and "I Want You Gringo!" (Flea Market) :p

DSCN2312.jpg

Run Rabbit Run (444/580) (Dan McCarthy)

DSCN2313.jpg

Canus Dirus (118/490) (Aaron Horkey)
The Drifter [Canvas Edition] (01/10) (Dan May)

DSCN2318.jpg

Mother of Dragons (AP 14/15) (Jason Edmiston)
“i’m not aware if you’re aware of what a distance can become" (AP) (Daniel Danger)

:movie:​

Last edited by a moderator: