The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 54) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 6, 2024
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on July 5, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $175.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D+Flip Lenticuar (Front), 3D Lenticular (Back) Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

DK_Packshot_Box_cfa96228-d028-4e5a-b1d3-80a297401850_5000x.jpg
DK_Packshot_FS_5000x.jpg
DK_Packshot_DLSA_5000x.jpg
DK_Packshot_DLSB_5000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The GB requests on the other site are exactly evenly split among the three single editions. Interesting that there's no obvious front-runner in popularity so far. (Though obviously far more requests for the one-click.)

I was thinking about getting the FS but I noticed that the street in the background is the same on the front and back, so it’s gonna be DL-A for me.
Good catch. That kind of thing bothers me, too. So I guess my ideal edition would have been the back of the FS as the front of DL-B. What I most wanted was a completely Joker-focused edition, but even as it is, Manta has gotten closer to that than any other premium, so I'm content.

Very nice edition overall. As with BB, my favourite is the full slip but that partial bat symbol on the spine really bothers me so i guess I'll be going for DL-A again.

Very nice edition overall. As with BB, my favourite is the full slip but that partial bat symbol on the spine really bothers me so i guess I'll be going for DL-A again.

It doesn’t really bother me that much but I can see why it might annoy some. They all have them though?

They should look good lined up.

I was thinking about getting the FS but I noticed that the street in the background is the same on the front and back, so it’s gonna be DL-A for me.
Of course it is cuz they are facing each other on the same street. Seeing the front, you are between Batman and Joker. Seeing the back, Joker is between Batman and you ;)

Reactions: Mararagan
Of course it is cuz they are facing each other on the same street. Seeing the front, you are between Batman and Joker. Seeing the back, Joker is between Batman and you ;)
You're saying we can't see Batman behind Joker?
I don't like same backgrounds either, but it's still the best, considering I have about 10 studio releases with all the other art somewhere on them.

Reactions: milky