Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
HDzeta Exclusive Blu-ray SteelBook Collector Edition Gold Label Series
Lawrence of Arabia Blu-ray SteelBook 2 Discs Edition (BD50+BD25)
First 1000 copies with the full slipcase+5postcards+numbered card+exclusive stickers,but another copies without

350-400 available-limited to 2/person.

Group Buy CLOSED.-PM your hub leader about your shipment (see group buy thread).

2nd group buy for 1/4 slip version is CLOSED.

Release date: 20th August, 2013
Release Price: 62 USD (includes shipping to 'Hub' in respective area.
Pre-order: about at the end of June - CLOSED
Notes: Embossed title, debossed border, region-free disc
pics:

picture.php

HDzeta got the all final sample from factory at yesterday,update the pics for everybody!
Release date would be at 20th Aug

picture.php

picture.php

Attachments

• LoA-1-CN.jpg
    LoA-1-CN.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 780
Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to have this since it's such a classic. And the artwork is better than the Warner classic steels in the UK.

Having an exclusive release is not easy, I'm just glad that this thread is finally re-surface.
Getting the license for steelbook release, wrestle with studio on the marketing material is real tough job.
For a small print quantity release like this is gonna be history, just happy this is finally get the go ahead to be printed.
Xin had faced with lots of obstacles to get this here, so I just hope everyone is happy with their copy. (If you are getting one)

Thanks for the update Alex ! :D
Really looking forward to joining the GB for this beauty...:thumbs:

Wow a great time for me to come on. I've just joined group buy :scat:

I've never actually seen the film but I've read quite a few reviews. Well worth the money as its a very long film in superb high definition

So.. Would I have to pay customs fees on this?? I heard it will be shipped to the UK hub then posted out from there (so no fees?)

My gut tells me the Custom fees would be split between all the members in that hub just like the shipping charges are.

"Thank You Alex!"

Great release, well worth the $62 price!

About time for a few quality releases!

You get what you pay for. ;)

Reactions: movieknight
So.. Would I have to pay customs fees on this?? I heard it will be shipped to the UK hub then posted out from there (so no fees?)

My gut tells me the Custom fees would be split between all the members in that hub just like the shipping charges are.

That's what has happened before in BluFans. So it's a bit cheaper than buying direct, as everyone shares in the processing fee, etc.

Reactions: Marina Blue
Status
Not open for further replies.