London Film And Comic Con 2014

Jan 12, 2012
London, UK

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    273.6 KB · Views: 276
Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you have them sign the outside of the steelbook/amaray. They are probably opened anyways. If they signed the inside, wouldn't that protect the signature? Also my buddy Twanky is going to get SL's signature tomm. Look for him

Had good fun yesterday, was busy but the early signing by Stan made life a lot easier and was able to wander around and enjoy myself more.

here's a little picture of what I got Mr Lee to put his name on for me

e6a7f50b-6174-4378-989c-559013415601_zps4fce0156.jpg

Going back today to get photo's with Summer Glau, the two guys from Battlestar and a couple of autographs!
Just cant decide what to get signed by Summer, either firefly or serenity steelbooks or if i hang around the picture i get taken with her... such big decisions!!!

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

Why do you have them sign the outside of the steelbook/amaray. They are probably opened anyways. If they signed the inside, wouldn't that protect the signature? Also my buddy Twanky is going to get SL's signature tomm. Look for him

Personally i wanted the outside signed as i have those steelbooks up on display so now the signature will show. inside no one can see unless they put their dirty hands on my pretty steelbooks!!!

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

:hilarious: And now for the groupies :D

attachment.php

I'm still disappointed you didn't get a shot of Black Widow, now that was a GOOD look :drool:

Did anyone go today? I've heard horror stories of people queuing for over 6 hours and still not getting in :grumpy:

I am desperate to go tomorrow for Casper Van Fien and Dina Myer but can't still barely walk after my injury and there's no way I can stand in a queue for that long :hulk:

Did anyone go today? I've heard horror stories of people queuing for over 6 hours and still not getting in :grumpy:

I am desperate to go tomorrow for Casper Van Fien and Dina Myer but can't still barely walk after my injury and there's no way I can stand in a queue for that long :hulk:

I've been both days so far. the Q's were completely mental today, at nearly 4 when i walked past there were still 100's of people Q'ing to buy a ticket, and inside its not much better.
If i were you i would go onto the forum for the convention and see if there is anyway you can be pushed forward in ticket Q, i have severe back problems and was in loads of pain today, was gonna skip tomorrow but got Stan Lee photo shoot ticket already, spoke to an organiser and have been given a note that means i can go towards front of Q for that as explained i cannot physically Q for so long.

Reactions: Lordpercy

Sadly, I'm a tiny wee bit perma-banned from that forum - long story but let's just say that they don't like to be openly disagreed with, especially when they're bending the truth!

Reading the forum, they have mentioned putting things in place to improve things tomorrow (not given details exactly what that means though) - guess ill have to take my chances and hope for the best!

Wow, just reading the quite incredible 'Some facts, not fiction or drama' thread on the comic con forum (and backing up my earlier point about them not liking being disagreed with!)

I got there today and was hugely relieved to be able to meet Casper Van Dien, Dina Myer, Edward James Olmos and Jamie Bamber (all absolutely lovely) - would have loved to have seen more like Curtus Armstrong, Michael Biehn etc but just could not walk/ stand any longer

Person in front of me for Dina Myer was getting the Starship Troopers steelbook signed - which one of you was it ;)

Last edited:
i also had my sarah connor chronicles blu ray signed and game of thrones box set signed too along with dawn of the dead signed though disapointed the zavvi day of the dead steelbook never turned up

Awesome stuff guys :thumbs: Thanks for the pix

So gutted I had to miss Stan The Man but knew that there as no way I'd be able to manage the queue at the moment