Attachments

• hsfhbL0.jpg
    hsfhbL0.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 680
  • mjDDscy.jpg
    mjDDscy.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 275
Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered the steelbook and the idiots sent the amaray, as in the past. This is the last time I will ever order or buy anything from these morons again. ;)

Even weirder is that I looked up my order online and it had actually changed to the amaray version. I double checked my confirmation e-mail from when I placed the order and sure enough they do not match and I did actually order the steelbook.

EDIT: Just got off the phone with them and they are refunding me in the form of a target gift card because they say they can't do refunds through Paypal. Guess I have to file a claim directly through Paypal and see where that gets me.

Last edited:
Even weirder is that I looked up my order online and it had actually changed to the amaray version. I double checked my confirmation e-mail from when I placed the order and sure enough they do not match and I did actually order the steelbook.

Yep. That's what they do. I stopped ordering target exclusives a while ago.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I ordered the steelbook and the idiots sent the amaray, as in the past. This is the last time I will ever order or buy anything from these morons again. ;)

I ordered a few futurepaks from them as well, not only did they send me the amaray of Lone Survivor, but they sent me the wrong futurepaks. Target's handling of this is laughable. I don't think I'm going to purchase from them online again either.

Most of them are morons. When I asked where the Lone Survivor metal cases were, the employee said, "Oh, we did not get them because first they are released internationally and then they come to the United States. We don't get a lot of metal cases in this country." What? What?

I wanted to reply, "But we sure do get a lot of mental cases as employees here at Target."

EDIT: Just got off the phone with them and they are refunding me in the form of a target gift card because they say they can't do refunds through Paypal. Guess I have to file a claim directly through Paypal and see where that gets me.

They did the same thing on my order and in the past. Only on my original order is it correctly listed as a steelbook. They don't want to lose the order and they want to dump the amarays for steelbook prices. The third and it will be the last time for these jackasses.

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Bought the Target steel earlier this week. Just looked through all the posts in this thread and I like how the JP steel case looks. Just wondering though if that would play in the U.S.?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

So I ordered 3 copies online (to get free shipping)... The package came in (no box, cardboard packaging). It weighs 12.1 oz / 343 grams. What are the odds they are indeed the steelbooks? I would say none... since when does a steelbook weigh 4 oz? hahaha.... looks like they sent me the amarays....

Since it is still unopened... i'm refusing it... back to Target it goes.. where it belongs!

Reactions: Marina Blue
Bought the Target steel earlier this week. Just looked through all the posts in this thread and I like how the JP steel case looks. Just wondering though if that would play in the U.S.?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

It should. Even if it's region locked I believe Japan is region A. (Also universal never region locks 99%)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Including customer and HDN feedback, Wreck passed our concerns along to Target. Target is now aware of and looking to fix this issue with the same DPCI numbers for regular releases and steelbooks. Hopefully in the not too distant future, the collectible edition can be differentiated and this fix is implemented soon.

Fingers crossed! :thumbs:

That's good news!

I guess that is why some stores don't get steels, because the DPCI is the same? They'll distribute the steels, run out, and send amarays to the rest of the stores?

Reactions: dfoles
Just got this from Target

Thanks for your Target.com order # XXXXXXXXXXXX for Lone Survivor Steelbook edition.
Due to a technical error, you may have received the national edition of Lone Survivor instead of the Steelbook edition. To correct this error, we are working on sending out the Steelbook version. It will be sent to the shipping address on your order and you can expect to receive it the week of June 15th.
You won't need to return the original copy/copies you received. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, and we hope this solution meets your needs.
Thanks for shopping at Target.
Team Target