• hsfhbL0.jpg
    hsfhbL0.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 680
  • mjDDscy.jpg
    mjDDscy.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 275
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for bringing this to Target's attention. I just got this e-mail:

Thanks for your Target.com order for Lone Survivor Steelbook edition.
Due to a technical error, you may have received the national edition of Lone Survivor instead of the Steelbook edition. To correct this error, we are working on sending out the Steelbook version. It will be sent to the shipping address on your order and you can expect to receive it the week of June 15th.
You won't need to return the original copy/copies you received. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, and we hope this solution meets your needs.
Thanks for shopping at Target.
Team Target

:oohyeah:

edit: Looks like JCM beat me to it, lol.

Thinking about opening up one of these and watching it tonight. Sounds like a great film!!!

How come there is no link on Target anymore. Did they sell out already?

It's a phenomenal film!!! And this one did sell out crazy quick!!! I don't know if it's completely OOS, but the 5 stores I've been to getting copies for myself and others started with 20-30+ copies each and only two of them still have a single copy left. The others are OOS. I've talked to a few other people who have said the exact same thing. Can't believe such a high print run went so quickly!!!

I had an email from target a couple of days ago apologising for sending an amaray by mistake and letting me know they are sending a replacement. I even get to keep the amaray!

I had an email from target a couple of days ago apologising for sending an amaray by mistake and letting me know they are sending a replacement. I even get to keep the amaray!
If you're local Target has them in stock - go exchange it for the steelbook. That's what I did on release day. And now Target is sending me the steelbook I originally ordered, giving me a spare. ;)

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
"Target Morons!"

Target just sent me the steelbook I ordered for my son, who lives 2,000 miles away. The email said they'd be sending it to the shipping address listed on the order.

Morons! :p

Has anyone started getting their replacement ones that were supposed to ship out this week?

Is this sold out or can I still join the group buy?

You can probably still get in on the Group Buy, I don't imagine this has sold out.

Reactions: Kashby