Attachments

• hsfhbL0.jpg
    hsfhbL0.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 679
  • mjDDscy.jpg
    mjDDscy.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 274
Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine in today. 2 exposed corners and well... The lack of packaging.
Seemingly they came out ok, haven't opened them to see what is under the card.
And one of them the j-card is folded under the shrink lol
zxjn.jpg

So I was taking them apart to swap front (damage under the top of the j-card, otherwise perfect)
Normally the inside is glossy even on matte steels. Oddly, this one is glossy on the sky part and like... glossy matte on the silhouette part.

Last edited:
Why are several people still ordering steels from Target when it's a known fact that they do a poor job in packaging and shipping (as well as sending amarays instead of the steel). If you have a nearby store, you have a better chance of handpicking steels than ordering online.

Why are several people still ordering steels from Target when it's a known fact that they do a poor job in packaging and shipping (as well as sending amarays instead of the steel). If you have a nearby store, you have a better chance of handpicking steels than ordering online.

I live in the uk while my parents live in the us. Asking my mum to go to target to buy a steelbook is like asking my cat to sing roar by Katy Perry. :(

For those who didn't catch my memo a lot of the woes with ordering target steels online is getting worked on. Seems most are seeing that commitment with the emails they received ;).

Still working on packaging

For those who didn't catch my memo a lot of the woes with ordering target steels online is getting worked on. Seems most are seeing that commitment with the emails they received ;).

Still working on packaging

Not that I think you're unaware of the problems, but I just wanted to restate because I think one problem is being forgotten in the wake of wrong items and terrible packaging.

Want List:
1. Unique DPCI numbers.
2. Better Packaging.
3. Lowest price guarantee! It's annoying that I preorder something to ensure I get it, then I have to do a price adjustment in store because I paid $27 online and it's going for $20 in store during release.

Reactions: federalist93
3. Lowest price guarantee! It's annoying that I preorder something to ensure I get it, then I have to do a price adjustment in store because I paid $27 online and it's going for $20 in store during release.
:thumbs: I find it incredibly frustrating that a major retailer in this day and age doesn't do this.

Reactions: dfoles
I won this one on ebay and now so worries if it is region free or locked to region A. It is from Universal so hope it is region free. Can anyone please confirm?
Cheers