Attachments

• hsfhbL0.jpg
    hsfhbL0.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 679
  • mjDDscy.jpg
    mjDDscy.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 274
Last edited by a moderator:
I've not seen this one. Good to see additional titles coming our way...hoping they keep it interesting...

::Staff/Community Manager::

This was an awesome film... I am so stoked about this one. Even the wife loved it. Heck I would buy it even if Leo's ugly mug was plastered on it! The U S is on Fire!!!

Do Canadian Target stores ever get any of the target exclusives from the US? I really like the artwork for this, and picking it up locally would be so much cheaper.

This is a buddy war film that has a lot of USA patriotic messages in it. It doesn't have any grand scale action sequences. It is mostly about the four seals.

Last edited:
:LOL:

Awesome movie, but will wait to see Uk, or from asia to decide which one to get :cool:

Is it me, or does Marky Mark look like Tom Hanks from the Saving Private Ryan cover??

Anyhoo, really hope this gets a steelie release in the UK and I think it will, but I think it'll be an Entertainment Store release meaning an inflated price.

Amazing film and one I will be buying

It's not you. Maybe they thought the film would do better if people mistakenly thought Tom Hanks was in it? :hilarious:

Reactions: cooey
To anyone that has seen it: is this worth a blind buy?

If you like helicopters, if you like war action, if you like top-notch sound editing, if you like those movie moments where you're on the edge of your seat and holding your breath and pushing back tears and feeling your heart pound out of your chest--then YES.

If you don't like those things, then probably not.