Looper (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Former HMV Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

thedefector

Premium Supporter
Apr 5, 2012
UK
Word of caution from an UK HDN Member about HMV (thanks VRob98)

HMV now in administration said:
People should just be aware of 2 things:

1) If you receive a damaged or faulty copy from now on, you will not receive a replacement or refund

2) If they charge your card and are then unable to fulfil your order, you will not be refunded.

The way a company operates whilst under administration is quite different to how it operates normally, and certain consumer rights are suspended. If anything goes wrong you would have to apply to the administrator or claim against your credit card issuer.

I'd encourage everyone who has orders in with HMV to consider the above, as I'd hate to see anyone here lose their money in all of this.

Available to pre-order right now.
Release date: January 28, 2013
Purchase Link: Amazon.co.uk
Note: No inside art (see post #443)

Excellent news!

View attachment 21144

View attachment 20473

706122_10152284792135640_1449983099_o.jpg
Actual pics thanks to sinthetic:
Lu6xuUr.jpg

4BT1mTm.jpg

OruGRdy.jpg

GwtEjZm.jpg

IXyPXUw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have wanted this version just to do an interior but don't really want to spend on the movie. I had a bunch of problems with the movie itself

They must be pretty busy, what with that sale and the NBK release. Held off buying this again. Hate lack of inside art in steels, I know you can do your own and have done so in the past but opening up for the first time is so ughh! seeing the silver. I have the lenticular slipped blu-ray anyway :)

Got my 2 this morning.

One is mint but the other has sadly got loads of paint chips/marks.:(

Just glad I got a mint one though as was waiting on it to complete a trade.