Attachments

• 81VI1ys-f1L._SL1069_.jpg
    81VI1ys-f1L._SL1069_.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 244
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 261
Last edited by a moderator:
Not really a big fan of Jumbo's but I think because The Hobbit Ext Edtn being Jumbo and fully loaded with its contents I would prefer Lord of the Rings to match.

I think as a whole complete collection in jumbo they will look alright on the shelf.

Just my opinion.

If this is indeed 3D then it will be quite expensive to get all the movies, if they release all of them as 3D steels then it will be £23 each so £69 total!

I own the standard extended boxset on blu so am happy.

Never really wanted these as steels.

I hope I'm wrong, but I just can't see these being 3D.

I'm no 3D expert, but I think it'd cost a fair bit to add 3D effects to all 3 films.
They wouldn't invest that kind of money without pushing for a cinema re-release which I find unlikely whilst the Hobbit trilogy is still going strong.

As I say though, I hope I'm wrong (I usually am).

Yeah so, I finally got around to opening my Indiana Jones jumbo and now I understand why they're so disliked. Admittedly, I just threw it on my shelf without looking at it much... had no idea they were basically a regular steel with a giant plastic innard. Won't be getting this and also won't be getting Season 3 of The Walking Dead now :(. Well maybe... love the show so it's hard to resist. Definitely won't be getting any of the LOTR's though, that's guaranteed. That 15 disc set is looking like a good buy now!

I'm happy the the Future Shop one looked the same as the US version, but had embossed lettering and debossed frame. In other words, not a sticker book. Pass for me on this UK release.

not to forget full gloss and in general very high quality

imo of the best steelbooks around

For once I am SOOOOOO DAMN THANKFUL I passed on the EE when they came out. I have owned The dvds and the Basic blu ray versions that I got for $5 each a few years ago... Also I am getting a 3d tv next month so double bonus :oohyeah: