Machete Kills (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: February 17, 2014
Purchase link: Buy Machete Kills here - live for order on Saturday, 11/2 at 5:30PM BST
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 units

10868769-1385054163-67772.jpg

Inner artwork:
machete1.jpg

View attachment 59710

Last edited:
Been photoshopping all day.

I do like the original image, so you might like this, but this will be my submission:
zbnt.png

I just need to finish up some effects on it and figure out what they mean about white and spot layers..

[EDIT] Here's my updated version:
4uvj.png

Last edited:
Zavvi have removed artwork as they are holding a competiton for empire mag readers to create their own. The winner gets the final artwork usef on the steel.

Zavvi have removed artwork as they are holding a competiton for empire mag readers to create their own. The winner gets the final artwork usef on the steel.

Dude, did you not read all the posts about this before yours! If you are posting for the first time then try something original. :emb:

Reactions: lolwut
The Only God Forgives artwork is weak in my opinion. Could have been much better. Love Trejo but that original cover with his close up is scary but not in a cool way. Hopefully someone will come up with something sexier.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

I just realized, Trejo and "sexier" are not to be mentioned together.

Machete Kills (Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

Been photoshopping all day.

I do like the original image, so you might like this, but this will be my submission:
zbnt.png

I just need to finish up some effects on it and figure out what they mean about white and spot layers..

[EDIT] Here's my updated version:
4uvj.png

I think this will be the final version which I submit. There's only a tiny tiny difference between it and the last one:

tmhf.png

If you can spot the difference I'll give you a hi-five! I'll even make it easier, it's nothing on the front cover.

Last edited: