Machete Kills (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: February 17, 2014
Purchase link: Buy Machete Kills here - live for order on Saturday, 11/2 at 5:30PM BST
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 units

10868769-1385054163-67772.jpg

Inner artwork:
machete1.jpg

View attachment 59710

Last edited:
OK, so i read through the thread and had a random urge to decide to create my own art for this... Not sure if it was a good idea or not, you be the judge ;)
I didn't want to do the same thing as what a lot of the submissions are so i decided to do something totally random, don't ask. And i know it doesn't suit the style of the film very well, but that's sort of why o did it lol, anyway, here it is :emb:

2MACHETE CUSTOM STEELBOOK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wow theres some really good professional Illustrator type stuff going on here

0F716BEF7818488089BECAF1C95AEE76.jpg

machete_steelbook_mockup.jpg

SteelBook_black_zpsd47354ac.jpg

Impressive :thumbs:

...only complaint though is that alot of the designs are far too hardcore lookin, like Machete Kills is a full on gorefest when its actually far more tame (rated 15) and comical compared to the 1st movie

Anyway, debatin now if its worth makin the time to submit versions of my more straight ahead T&A movie poster based suggestions from earlier in the thread lol

Yeah some impressive stuff. I haven't got any further than adding the title to my design :hilarious:

^^ well tbh those guys are kinda cheatin cuz they aint usin the proper template like everyone else for those designs

anyway, i deiced i'm gonna work on mine now & upload it to the forum after dinner, as the deadline day is tomorrow :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

wow theres some really good professional Illustrator type stuff going on here

0F716BEF7818488089BECAF1C95AEE76.jpg

machete_steelbook_mockup.jpg

SteelBook_black_zpsd47354ac.jpg

Impressive :thumbs:

...only complaint though is that alot of the designs are far too hardcore lookin, like Machete Kills is a full on gorefest when its actually far more tame (rated 15) and comical compared to the 1st movie

Anyway, debatin now if its worth makin the time to submit versions of my more straight ahead T&A movie poster based suggestions from earlier in the thread lol

like the second one

Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE
It would be abslutely criminal if after all these amazing designs they choose another artsy fartsy piece of sh*t design like only god forgives!!

I hope Danny Trejo doesn't like artsy fartsy sh**ty designs :hilarious:

Last edited:
This film was just as bad as the first, but also just as good!

Can't wait to see the final design for the steelbook. :D