Machete Kills (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: February 17, 2014
Purchase link: Buy Machete Kills here - live for order on Saturday, 11/2 at 5:30PM BST
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 units

10868769-1385054163-67772.jpg

Inner artwork:
machete1.jpg

View attachment 59710

Last edited:
There's a lot of REALLY IMPRESSIVE stuff floating around for this competition. Let's hope Trejo doesn't pull a NWR and choose a **** artwork... ;)

Can't wait to see the final result no matter what.

Just had a look at the entries on empire and there are some amazing designs. Hopefully trejo picks a good one

Dunno, half the designs being submitted aet just the theatrical posters being mixed and matched without any design or effort by the submitter.

Wow once u get into it time flies by - been a while since i did anything in Photoshop.... ...now i wish i started earlier :( Anyway tried to stay true to what i origionaly posted here :) Wld like to do more if the deadline runs all the way up till midnight on Monday.

7qgYG4Q.jpg

mVj56BC.jpg

3Z4kjw9.jpg

KAgDGMc.jpg

MxIQcg7.jpg

1 for me, looks great. Just watch out for the spine - best practice guide says avoid creating bars of colour that extend from the cover across the spine.

yep some really good ones and some damn right awful ones i really hope trejo has good taste also want it to mach the other RR steelbooks.

also why the hell is zavvi getting empire to do these comps wtf!
we have amazing SB designers right here and why not let us pick the art we are the ones that will be buying it

Reactions: SaberTooth
:hilarious: I love how the latest entry esentially makes fun of Trejo's acting. Also why are there new covers being submitted? Wasn't yesterday the last day to enter the contest?

yep some really good ones and some damn right awful ones i really hope trejo has good taste also want it to mach the other RR steelbooks.

also why the hell is zavvi getting empire to do these comps wtf!
we have amazing SB designers right here and why not let us pick the art we are the ones that will be buying it

totaly agree mate - competition shlda be done here and then Wreck passes on the best 15 to some big cheese at Lionsgate and they choose the best design.

:hilarious: I love how the latest entry esentially makes fun of Trejo's acting. Also why are there new covers being submitted? Wasn't yesterday the last day to enter the contest?

Latest entry is awesome :thumbs: .... btw last day is today the 18th, just wasn't sure if it was at the start or the end ...looks like the end (hopefully up to 00:00 hours and not 18:00 end of workday)

Last edited:
Reactions: PoisonClan