Man of Steel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #63) [China]

May 6, 2015
Netherlands
Release date: TBA
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck

53299570675_854eb82f1e_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you buy blufans releases? What is a group buy. I am very interested in the man of steel release and would like to know how to purchase so I am ready when it eventually releases

How do you buy blufans releases? What is a group buy. I am very interested in the man of steel release and would like to know how to purchase so I am ready when it eventually releases

Welcome to HDN.

You can get Blufans through group buys only (one person buying for others).

Keep an eye on this thread for updates from @Wreck who will be hosting one when the time comes. Most recent group buys have been made available on the Ninja Shop such as the one below:

Other group buys can be posted in the GB section and this thread will give you a detailed how-to:

Tag a mod or send a PM if you need help around.

Welcome to HDN.

You can get Blufans through group buys only (one person buying for others).

Keep an eye on this thread for updates from @Wreck who will be hosting one when the time comes. Most recent group buys have been made available on the Ninja Shop such as the one below:

Other group buys can be posted in the GB section and this thread will give you a detailed how-to:

Tag a mod or send a PM if you need help around.
Thank you and glad to be party of the community

I have only recently started collecting steelbooks and must say it becomes addictive quite fast.

Sorry I am a complete noob with the group buy situation. Are you saying Wreck will be a distributor who has access to copies we can buy from? So he will provide a link within this forum of when the sales will be and are live to buy from him (or her).

And one last question. If it does work how I specified above how does wreck get access to copies and why isn’t there a blufans website to buy direct from?

Thanks heaps in advance to whoever can assist me. I am new to this and Man of Steel is my favourite DC movie and worth forking out a little more for a special steelbook edition.

Thank you and glad to be party of the community

I have only recently started collecting steelbooks and must say it becomes addictive quite fast.

Sorry I am a complete noob with the group buy situation. Are you saying Wreck will be a distributor who has access to copies we can buy from? So he will provide a link within this forum of when the sales will be and are live to buy from him (or her).

And one last question. If it does work how I specified above how does wreck get access to copies and why isn’t there a blufans website to buy direct from?

Thanks heaps in advance to whoever can assist me. I am new to this and Man of Steel is my favourite DC movie and worth forking out a little more for a special steelbook edition.
Distributor isn't really the right word, but you're on the right track. Group buys have "hosts", as you would for any event, who facilitate the sale.

Wreck will post in this thread with a link to the hdn store page when the item is available to purchase. You buy your chosen copy, then blufans ship it directly when it's ready for release.

Blufans just don't sell direct. It's not uncommon, I wouldn't read into it. They only sell via GBs, there are numerous hosts around the world who sell copies for them. That's how it works :thumbs:

Distributor isn't really the right word, but you're on the right track. Group buys have "hosts", as you would for any event, who facilitate the sale.

Wreck will post in this thread with a link to the hdn store page when the item is available to purchase. You buy your chosen copy, then blufans ship it directly when it's ready for release.

Blufans just don't sell direct. It's not uncommon, I wouldn't read into it. They only sell via GBs, there are numerous hosts around the world who sell copies for them. That's how it works :thumbs:
Thank you. That seems pretty clear then. Just watch this thread and use the link provided to buy. Hopefully wreck gets access to a lot of copies so we can all secure what we are after

Thank you. That seems pretty clear then. Just watch this thread and use the link provided to buy. Hopefully wreck gets access to a lot of copies so we can all secure what we are after
No problem. I wouldn't worry about the allocation, wreck gets plenty. Just make sure you're on time to order, fastest finger first and all that. This isn't a crazy popular release like the dark knight or anything, but it should still be relatively in demand.

No problem. I wouldn't worry about the allocation, wreck gets plenty. Just make sure you're on time to order, fastest finger first and all that. This isn't a crazy popular release like the dark knight or anything, but it should still be relatively in demand.
Thanks for all your help. Greatly appreciated.

Reactions: samdavies
Same. The steel is in the OP at the top though, so you can see that already. It's not jawdropping, but it's better than WeET's.
To be honest, I actually quite like it and given how Blufans do their steels, I think it'll come out looking quite good. Hope the slips are nice though