Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 12, 2013
Purchase link: Man Of Steel
Price: 26.99$
Notes:
- 2 Blu-ray discs (Feature film and Special Features) + DVD + UV
- Contains same special features as US Walmart SteelBook (Sonic Landscape and Iconic Characters)

Group Buy: Biscuitnoir & Drum18

M2208164.jpg

Video presentation by Scanavo:
[media=youtube]DrECP5NKMD0[/media]

Per FS forum post by their Staff, this will go on sale (for pre-order) this Friday, 9/13.

Attachments

• M2208164.jpg
    M2208164.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 283
Last edited by a moderator:
It says it has Nearly 4 hours of special features:
-Journey of discovery: creating man of steel
-All out Action
-Planet Krypton
And much more!!!

Reactions: bealay
Does anyone know if the Future Shop release has the Walmart Exclusives included?

The Iconic Characters of Man Of Steel
The Sonic Landscape of Man Of Steel

It says it has Nearly 4 hours of special features:
-Journey of discovery: creating man of steel
-All out Action
-Planet Krypton
And much more!!!

It's the 'and much more' I think we're jonesing for the detail of :D

Yes just wondering if I have to pick up the US Wal-Mart version instead.

Does anyone know if the Future Shop release has the Walmart Exclusives included?

The Iconic Characters of Man Of Steel
The Sonic Landscape of Man Of Steel

I picked up the Future Shop steelbook and it has the same extras as the Wallmart version.

Including the 'Iconic Characters' and 'Sonic Landscape' docs?
If so, dude, you rock - as my FS edition from Mr B Noir is on it's way

Yep, just finished watching them :thumbs:

Someone over at BR.com says it doesn't have the Wal-mart extras. I'm confused, I don't want to open it and realize I have to grab the US version.

i think this version doesn't have the Walmart special features. there are 3 version in the US, aite? Target Digibook, Walmart steelbook & regular amaray. i think this one is same with the regular amaray in the US

Someone over at BR.com says it doesn't have the Wal-mart extras. I'm confused, I don't want to open it and realize I have to grab the US version.

Arrrrggghhh, this is doing my head in - someone here must have this, please can we see an actual picture of the data card and/or screen grabs - help a Ninja who LOVED this movie

I picked up the Future Shop steelbook and it has the same extras as the Wallmart version.

Yep, just finished watching them :thumbs:

Arrrrggghhh, this is doing my head in - someone here must have this, please can we see an actual picture of the data card and/or screen grabs - help a Ninja who LOVED this movie

Confirmed. They are on Disc 2. The only difference between this and the Wal-Mart version is the print on the actual DVD doesn't match the other discs. It's all black and bilingual title.

Reactions: bealay
Confirmed - yes, Sonic Landscape and Iconic Characters features are the same as in the US Walmart Exclusive.

Ah... well, looks like a double dip for me then

I read the above posts from tsgee and darkknight to indicate that they were on this disc :wtf::wtf:

Last edited by a moderator: