Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 12, 2013
Purchase link: Man Of Steel
Price: 26.99$
Notes:
- 2 Blu-ray discs (Feature film and Special Features) + DVD + UV
- Contains same special features as US Walmart SteelBook (Sonic Landscape and Iconic Characters)

Group Buy: Biscuitnoir & Drum18

M2208164.jpg

Video presentation by Scanavo:
[media=youtube]DrECP5NKMD0[/media]

Per FS forum post by their Staff, this will go on sale (for pre-order) this Friday, 9/13.

Attachments

• M2208164.jpg
    M2208164.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 283
Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to get the Steelbook and the Collectors Tin for $24.95 each. Pretty good deal for both :oohyeah: Now I have a big S and a little S, or better said I have a lot of hope and a little bit of hope. :D

IMG_1373.jpg

Reactions: fariz
Few pictures of it... but I have to exchange it... full of paint chip Under the J-card... :angry:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

They allow you to exchange it after opening it? I was told at two different stores that they aren't allowed to accept it if it was opened. I'll bring MoS tomorrow and see if they'll do it for me, as I had some paint chips as well.

They allow you to exchange it after opening it? I was told at two different stores that they aren't allowed to accept it if it was opened. I'll bring MoS tomorrow and see if they'll do it for me, as I had some paint chips as well.
Exchange is no problem. Refund is impossible.

It happened to me once that the lady asked me to keep the origial discs! :hilarious:

Whomever did it on the mod team, thanks for updating the OP with the additional info. Makes life so much easier for us Ninjas ordering from overseas - you rock. Now, back on topic....

Just got back from FS. Decided to keep the copy I had and return/exchange the lenti for another steel to see if I could get a better one, and I couldn't find a decent copy. Looked at around 20 of them (the guy definitely thought I was crazy) and they all had at least one chip, usually by the opening. Anyway, not too fussed about finding a 'perfect' copy anymore. Turns out the one I got was better than expected... The new one I had looked good but had lots of hidden chips underneath the J-card...

Hmmm... I might try my luck with Wal-Mart or maybe Amazon.jp (never received anything less than perfect from them)...

Reactions: PKAVFC