Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 12, 2013
Purchase link: Man Of Steel
Price: 26.99$
Notes:
- 2 Blu-ray discs (Feature film and Special Features) + DVD + UV
- Contains same special features as US Walmart SteelBook (Sonic Landscape and Iconic Characters)

Group Buy: Biscuitnoir & Drum18

M2208164.jpg

Video presentation by Scanavo:
[media=youtube]DrECP5NKMD0[/media]

Per FS forum post by their Staff, this will go on sale (for pre-order) this Friday, 9/13.

Attachments

• M2208164.jpg
    M2208164.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 286
Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt like this movie to buy a normal blu ray of the film...A nice steelbook would definitely change my mind. The lazy back cover 'art' and lack of embossing paired with the high price will make it a no go for me. If it drops down to $24.99 or less then maybe I'll spring for it.

I don't think I am gonna pick it up, its just a lazy looking steelbook. Pretty much every version of this was pretty weak, German release looks about the best, but 1 disc is kind of a let down.

Reactions: IRON MAN
The last Future Shop flyer makes it sound like you get a SteelBook when you purchase the regular combo pack.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw it at Future Shop. It was pretty nice looking, but I have the Digibook on the way. I may get it eventually, but my FS had a billion copies, so I'm not worried about it selling out anytime soon. :p

Reactions: Marina Blue
Can someone please confirm the extras included, or better yet post a pic/scan of the info card?
The extras on the Walmart version are quite superb so I'm hoping for them on disc here... or it's a double dip for me :D