Marvel SteelBooks WEA with all goodies?

How much would you pay for Marvel titles WEA Glossy / Debossed SteelBook with all goodies & no DISCs

• $25

Votes: 31 18.6%
  • $30

Votes: 50 29.9%
  • $35

Votes: 40 24.0%
  • $40

Votes: 46 27.5%

• Total voters
I think better will be 2 disc holder so the people can decide which disc they want to put in.
2? I'd say 4 disc holders.
Some have dvd discs, Standard BR, 3d, 4k and maybe an extras disc? I'd only buy sets if I could fit all varients inside, 4 discs is easily done and should cover most bases (though I imagine many would need just 2-3 for all versions)

Reactions: Aniv
i buy asian / premium editions because of the steelbook and i keep them all sealed anyway. so i"m in for discless steelbooks.
GirlLook.gif

2? I'd say 4 disc holders.
Some have dvd discs, Standard BR, 3d, 4k and maybe an extras disc? I'd only buy sets if I could fit all varients inside, 4 discs is easily done and should cover most bases (though I imagine many would need just 2-3 for all versions)
If you have to buy all disc only for filling the disc holder so you can wait for one of the retailer to release the movie as premium. 4k/bd or only bd you can get cheap in the store lately and 3d disc will be more and more lees released. Thats my opinion

Id buy every single one of them. They look great. I’ve already bought zeta It chapter 2 one click and fanatics frozen 2 without the discs so I’m sure I would again. However I do think fanatics frozen 2 was a tad over priced for no discs. But if it means I can get blufans or Weet WEA then I’m all for it. Blufans need to continue where they left off

I'm surprised by how accepting people are of discless WEA editions just a few months after the more mixed reactions the most recent discless WEA premiums got, i.e. Fanatic Frozen II, HDZ It Ch. 2, HDZ Bumblebee...
Maybe it's people are starting to see the writing's on the wall and it's this or nothing or maybe it's got something to do with sucking up to Aniv?

I'll just say a new supercar manufacturer is going to fall right on his a$$ when they price their model like a Ferrari. It doesn't even matter if they're subtracting the cost of the engine. It's just not going to work, even when both use the exact same carbon fibre weave or source it from the same supplier.

So, IMO, it's not $65 - cost of discs = $35.

I'm surprised by how accepting people are of discless WEA editions just a few months after the more mixed reactions the most recent discless WEA premiums got, i.e. Fanatic Frozen II, HDZ It Ch. 2, HDZ Bumblebee...
Maybe it's people are starting to see the writing's on the wall and it's this or nothing or maybe it's got something to do with sucking up to Aniv?

I'll just say a new supercar manufacturer is going to fall right on his a$$ when they price their model like a Ferrari. It doesn't even matter if they're subtracting the cost of the engine. It's just not going to work, even when both use the exact same carbon fibre weave or source it from the same supplier.

So, IMO, it's not $65 - cost of discs = $35.

HDZ IT 2 and Bumblebee are not WEA. Nice editions but used WWA steels :D Frozen 2 had no issues selling. I collect for packaging and lot of other people do as well.

Its not for everyone. Some people are completely happy with amarays. Diversity drives polls and products. Why suck up to me? Not like I will be giving them away for free :p

Not sure where you got the $65 price point from but my guesstimate was $32-$38 range. definitely not $65.

Reactions: davhyl and DMD4k