Matrix (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon.co.jp Exclusive) [Japan]

Apr 25, 2010
New Orleans
finally a very well deserved cover for one of the best sci-fi action films of all time
Release Date: {param} March 9th, 2012
Price: ¥ 2,554
Buy Link: Matrix

Here's the Amazon JP SteelBook page showing a few more titles with inside art

attachment.php

Attachments

• Matrix.jpg
    Matrix.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 763
Last edited by a moderator:
From all the pics I have seen so far, I like this one the best, followed by The Dark Knight and then Inception. That my order and i am sticking with it. LOL.

I'm underwhelmed by this one. I only picked up Seven and The Matrix, but to me the art seems bland on the front cover. The characters seemed to be washed out. Probably the intended design, but not crazy about it.

I didn't think this one looked as good as the Batmans personally. Maybe it's that photoshopped spotlight that whites out Keanu Reeves' neck - I don't know why they did that, it would have looked better without. Not wild about the incorrect title either (should be 'The' Matrix). The Agent Smith portrait on the back is a nice touch though.

Mine arrived this morning!!!!!!

Unfortunately it was after I'd left to get the kids to Nursery/School... but at least the Wife was home to receive the parcel so no messing around trying to arrange another delivery! Yay! :)

how much does shipping to the UK cost? I live near Manchester myself.
I'm in Manchester bud :scat:

Well if you get one steelbook the cost would be as follows:
Item: £20.63
Shipping & Handling: £24.22

I got Eight steelbooks for:
Items: £166.96
Shipping & Handling: £41.66

That's all excluding customs of course :)

See the difference my friend, the more you order the better it works out for you...