Nightcrawler (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 13, 2013
West Sussex, UK
Release date: March 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: here (ships only within UK)
Price: £14.99 (instore @ HMV) / £17.99 (online @ eOne)
Notes: Majority of print run qty to be sold by HMV
Initially listed as eOne Exclusive 1st.

Group buy: Click here or via Naughtius Maximus

nightcrawler.jpg
nightcrawler.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This could have been a pretty poor release, however, in hand, it looks pretty good with the debossed title and spot gloss. Initially felt like i was settling for a lacklustre steelbook over an amaray release but am pleased with the quality.

This could have been a pretty poor release, however, in hand, it looks pretty good with the debossed title and spot gloss. Initially felt like i was settling for a lacklustre steelbook over an amaray release but am pleased with the quality.
When I first saw pics I agree I wasn't keen but after seeing it hand yesterday it completely swung me it's really very nice.

Does anyone know the print run on any HMV exclusive?

It seems that Fury seems to be a relatively low run given it didn't seem to be available in Ireland and is now rapidly disappearing from HMV's shelves, whereas Nightcrawler clearly is available in Ireland and online (via play.com, albeit in limited quantities). At £14.99 and with some of the reviews I'm tempted to blind buy, but can't see this one disappearing as fast.

I reckon this will sell out pretty quickly. I may be wrong but is this the only steelbook available for this movie, worldwide?
It seems as Fury is close to selling out, according to comments on here so Nightcrawler will go the same way!

I think the reasonable prices for this and Fury are also helping drive the sales.
As they are generally a £1 more than the amarays, I think a few sales wouldn't even come from collectors but just curious consumers.
True :thumbs: I haven't heard a single complaint about the the prices of HMV's recent releases.