Nobody (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: September 12, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 12 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99
Notes: Limited to 2000

13907196EXPL.jpg

13907196-2054971605986335.jpg
13907196-3464971606064647.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Showing as sold out. Maybe I shouldn't have canceled my copy to try and get it with a discount code. Or maybe they just don't have them in stock yet because there are none dispatched yet?
They haven't even been charged. I was planning on buying one today with a code but I didn't cancel mine for just that reason lol.

I just spent 15 mins on live chat with zavvi to be told that it is out of stock and releases today... To which I told them well it was still up for pre order last night so no it's not out of stock, and I know it's due today but obviously it is delayed and could they look into it. And they told me they have no info. They have contacted the warehouse for me. God some people are effing dense.

I just spent 15 mins on live chat with zavvi to be told that it is out of stock and releases today... To which I told them well it was still up for pre order last night so no it's not out of stock, and I know it's due today but obviously it is delayed and could they look into it. And they told me they have no info. They have contacted the warehouse for me. God some people are effing dense.
Why would you speak to live chat? You might as well have asked the Queen for an update.

I dunno. Sometimes they help lol. I messaged them on Instagram. Waiting on a reply. I'll post if I find out anything useful.
I’ve always got a better response when contacting them on Twitter, public shaming always makes them look into it quicker.
Most likely they just haven’t received the stock yet.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Yeah I agree. But it would be nice to fcking tell us.

There isn't anybody to tell you. Retailers don't pass that information down to the people who work their customer service lines.

I don't know why people can't ever see the bigger picture when it comes to these companies and the thousands upon thousands of items they sell.

Like, somebody is actually going to send an update to their customer service team saying" by the way we haven't received product #165,000 of the multiple thousands of items that we have listed for sale so please inform any customers who are asking about it"

Like, who has the f'n time for that? You guys open up your own retail company and keep everybody in your customer service department apprised of every item's availability.

Good luck with that!

There isn't anybody to tell you. Retailers don't pass that information down to the people who work their customer service lines.

I don't know why people can't ever see the bigger picture when it comes to these companies and the thousands upon thousands of items they sell.

Like, somebody is actually going to send an update to their customer service team saying" by the way we haven't received product #165,000 of the multiple thousands of items that we have listed for sale so please inform any customers who are asking about it"

Like, who has the f'n time for that? You guys open up your own retail company and keep everybody in your customer service department apprised of every item's availability.

Good luck with that!
Like the rambo that got delayed, or the countless others... Not like its a zavvi exclusive. I'm sure there is absolutely no system in place to inform customers of delays to pre orders when they don't have stock. Cos no one ever gets emails saying otherwise...

Good luck with that!
Well they could, and they should!
Not that many items are debuting each week on just one of the days. They send out marketing emails, could send out status emails to their CS reps so they'd be able to answer the most basic questions.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Well they could, and they should!
Not that many items are debuting each week on just one of the days. They send out marketing emails, could send out status emails to their CS reps so they'd be able to answer the most basic questions.
Well they absolutely do send out updates on debuting items. I really don't think my request is in anyway unreasonable. Like it was supposed to be released today, no one has been charged it isn't unreasonable to want to know why. And the system in place is practically automated to inform customers on pre order delays I'm sure. I dunno who pissed in @Stygian cereal this morning.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
And the system in place is practically automated to inform customers on pre order delays I'm sure.

Really? Are you sure? How do you know this? Did Zavvi tell you that they have a system in place that is practically automated to inform customers on pre order delays?

Was it somebody in customer service through chat? :LOL:

As mentioned in past threads many times, Zavvi places an item "out of stock" on their website on release day when they haven't received the items. When they do get it in stock, you will be able to order it with the "in stock" discount codes.

Really? Are you sure? How do you know this? Did Zavvi tell you that they have a system in place that is practically automated to inform customers on pre order delays?

Was it somebody in customer service through chat? :LOL:
Are you on drugs or something? They are new pre orders. Do you think when a pre order gets delayed they type an email out to everyone who ordered it? No they obviously just update the system and it automates it telling people. Like seriously? What you think we should all sit around with thumbs up our arseholes when we have a pre order? Oh what's that? It released today but my order hasn't been charged yet. It's fine. I'm sure the people who work at zavvi don't get updates on delayed exclusives either. I'm sure they just hope they turn up when ever. Like seriously. I got emails when the batman steels delayed, and rambo and loads of others.

Reactions: Lenny Nero