Nobody (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: September 12, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 12 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99
Notes: Limited to 2000

13907196EXPL.jpg

13907196-2054971605986335.jpg
13907196-3464971606064647.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Are you sure? How do you know this? Did Zavvi tell you that they have a system in place that is practically automated to inform customers on pre order delays?

Was it somebody in customer service through chat? :LOL:
Are you on drugs or something? They are new pre orders. Do you think when a pre order gets delayed they type an email out to everyone who ordered it? No they obviously just update the system and it automates it telling people. Like seriously? What you think we should all sit around with thumbs up our arseholes when we have a pre order? Oh what's that? It released today but my order hasn't been charged yet. It's fine. I'm sure the people who work at zavvi don't get updates on delayed exclusives either. I'm sure they just hope they turn up when ever. Like seriously. I got emails when the batman steels delayed, and rambo
As mentioned in past threads many times, Zavvi places an item "out of stock" on their website on release day when they haven't received the items. When they do get it in stock, you will be able to order it with the "in stock" discount codes.
Yeah but it was due out today. Wanting to know about a delay and when the stock is expected is a perfectly normal and reasonable request.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Are you on drugs or something? They are new pre orders. Do you think when a pre order gets delayed they type an email out to everyone who ordered it? No they obviously just update the system and it automates it telling people. Like seriously? What you think we should all sit around with thumbs up our arseholes when we have a pre order? Oh what's that? It released today but my order hasn't been charged yet. It's fine. I'm sure the people who work at zavvi don't get updates on delayed exclusives either. I'm sure they just hope they turn up when ever. Like seriously. I got emails when the batman steels delayed, and rambo and loads of others.

Immediately on release day? Every time?

Immediately on release day? Every time?
No, like way way before release day. Sometimes weeks and weeks before. And seeing as most pre orders dispatch anywhere from 6 days before the actual release date they obviously have the stock in before that. You think there is no one at Zavvi in the warehouse not keeping track of this ****? Like seriously. If they knew it was going to be delayed at all they have an obligation to inform people about it.

Like the rambo that got delayed, or the countless others... Not like its a zavvi exclusive. I'm sure there is absolutely no system in place to inform customers of delays to pre orders when they don't have stock. Cos no one ever gets emails saying otherwise...
I got an email for Rambo.....

I don't know how you guys get through your days.

My steelbook didn't get released today!!! I need to know why right now.

Jesus. My fries are cold I guess I better shoot the person behind the counter at McDonald's.
I am not going around threatening anyone. But wanting to know about a delay is more than a reasonable request. You know this is a collectors forum right?

No, like way way before release day. Sometimes weeks and weeks before. And seeing as most pre orders dispatch anywhere from 6 days before the actual release date they obviously have the stock in before that. You think there is no one at Zavvi in the warehouse not keeping track of this ****? Like seriously. If they knew it was going to be delayed at all they have an obligation to inform people about it.

They have an obligation to inform people about it? Really? Which person has that obligation? The guy making a couple bucks more than minimum wage? Or the guy making minimum wage? LOL.

You guys do make me laugh.

They have an obligation to inform people about it? Really? Which person has that obligation? The guy making a couple bucks more than minimum wage? Or the guy making minimum wage? LOL.

You guys do make me laugh.
They are running a company that sells steelbooks in vast quantities. Yes they have an obligation to inform people of delays. It is someones job to find this **** out yes. You are the delusional one not me. Like seriously.

Yeah I think when you're talking about delayed releases like Rambo, they were probably warned in advance that the title would be delayed and were able to tell people in advance the same thing. This is probably something that just hasn't arrived yet.

Hell I'm still waiting 2 weeks later for my Lightyear to ship that I ordered on release day which still shows in stock. Same with Lethal Weapon. I've already been charged for them. No biggie. They'll ship when they ship. I don't think the discs or steelbooks will self destruct.

A lot of people are still waiting for items to ship. You guys are having problems with Royal Mail strike days. A lot of stuff is most likely backed up. More bank holidays are coming...

But hey if you really need to know right now, actually no, you really needed to know before today, that your Nobody edition would be delayed...

Children, chill out. It doesn't matter. Jesus christ.
I just dont like being told that I am being unreasonable and delusional for wanting to know from a huge company like zavvi why my steelbook has been delayed and when it's due. Like why am I being made out to be the crazy one for wanting to know this? I was being completely rational and reasonable before @Stygian started going off for no reason.

They are running a company that sells steelbooks in vast quantities. Yes they have an obligation to inform people of delays. It is someones job to find this **** out yes. You are the delusional one not me. Like seriously.

Newsflash. I don't think they give a f*** about what you think their obligations should be. In fact, I highly doubt they know you personally exist. Maybe it is somebody's job to find this s*** out. Maybe they know exactly why they haven't been shipped out today.

But if you think that person gives a f*** about whether you know the reason or when you will get your order...wow.

Their world isn't going to stop for you. You're not important to them the way you think you are.

You're not going to take your business elsewhere. It's not going to make a difference if you get your steelbook today, tomorrow, next week or never.

Their business goes on. Life goes on. Nothing changes. It's happened before, it will happen again.

I just dont like being told that I am being unreasonable and delusional for wanting to know from a huge company like zavvi why my steelbook has been delayed and when it's due. Like why am I being made out to be the crazy one for wanting to know this? I was being completely rational and reasonable before @Stygian started going off for no reason.

That's the thing they are a huge company. If they were a tiny little company that only sold one product then maybe they would have more time for you. Like a Blufans. Oh wait. You can't contact Blufans. Bad example. But Zavvi isn't just a steelbook company. Same as Best Buy. Same as HMV. Same as Amazon.

This is how these retailers work. They don't change. And they're still here.

That's the thing they are a huge company. If they were a tiny little company that only sold one product then maybe they would have more time for you. Like a Blufans. Oh wait. You can't contact Blufans. Bad example. But Zavvi isn't just a steelbook company. Same as Best Buy. Same as HMV. Same as Amazon.

This is how these retailers work. They don't change. And they're still here.
But they do get and give updates about delays. Its not like I want something they don't do. They do and should and ******* DO give updates. I've had about 5 for rambo since it got delayed.

But they do get and give updates about delays. Its not like I want something they don't do. They do and should and ******* DO give updates. I've had about 5 for rambo since it got delayed.
The trigger in their system will be probably a change of the delivery date of the article.
If they dont have a new one from their source / think it will arrive tomorrow or something like that, noone will update the delivery date. So no trigger hence no automated customer communication.

I just spent 15 mins on live chat with zavvi to be told that it is out of stock and releases today... To which I told them well it was still up for pre order last night so no it's not out of stock, and I know it's due today but obviously it is delayed and could they look into it. And they told me they have no info. They have contacted the warehouse for me. God some people are effing dense.

I was just reading back through the thread because I couldn't remember what it was that made me reply.

It was this comment:

"And they told me they have no info. They have contacted the warehouse for me. God some people are effing dense."

So customer service doesn't have any info. They haven't been informed. They contacted the warehouse for you which is in another location. I don't see why you would think they were effing dense.

However, you thinking that customer service could do any more for you than that is what made me think "God some people are..."