Nobody (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: September 12, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 12 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99
Notes: Limited to 2000

13907196EXPL.jpg

13907196-2054971605986335.jpg
13907196-3464971606064647.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just dont like being told that I am being unreasonable and delusional for wanting to know from a huge company like zavvi why my steelbook has been delayed and when it's due. Like why am I being made out to be the crazy one for wanting to know this? I was being completely rational and reasonable before @Stygian started going off for no reason.
No, I'm with you. Saying that, it's a £40 steelbook and not a £40K car lol we know how zavvi operate and how unreliable the market and shipping situation is in the UK at the moment, so you've just gotta roll with it. It's gonna come out, you're gonna get charged, there's no point stressing over when exactly etc..

Reactions: JinxyKatte
No, I'm with you. Saying that, it's a £40 steelbook and not a £40K car lol we know how zavvi operate and how unreliable the market and shipping situation is in the UK at the moment, so you've just gotta roll with it. It's gonna come out, you're gonna get charged, there's no point stressing over when exactly etc..
I mean honestly I wasn't really stressed about it. I was just enquiring and updating and saying to the people that might have ordered it I was trying to get info. And then someone started going on at me like I was being the most unreasonable person in the world for expecting zavvi to give updates on a new release that is exclusive to them about it getting delays. I mean I feel like I am being called insane for expecting an update and that it is a weird thing. Up until then I feel like I was being perfectly polite and reasonable.

It's not sold out, it's just out of stock. Meaning the stock has yet to come in, which is why nobody has been charged lol it'll be available again soon, don't waste your time talking to zavvi.
This

It’s as simple as they haven’t had the stock arrive. And if they still don’t have the stock within the next few days you will get an ‘update’ email around Tuesday - Thursday

As I previously mentioned on some previous zavvi threads in the past few years that listed suddenly as sold out on release date
Ignore the sold out

Zavvi System if no stock has arrived at the warehouse by release date their website automatically will list as sold out if no stock arrived yet
This is nothing new it has been happening for years

This will change to either buy now or later this week or will list a new release date if it not been released this week
If a new release date get's listed later this week it will change back to a pre order

Also as no stock at the warehouse yet this is why nobody has had payment taken yet

When you see payment taken for your pre order that will let you know zavvi have received the stock

Most times it can vary when stock can arrive it might be either later today or be 1-3 days after release date
When stock arrives you will see Zavvi website change to instock buy now

There is delays to shipping of products to retailers from distributor's at the moment and it's not just Zavvi that is affected

Reactions: Chemartin_1
I mean honestly I wasn't really stressed about it. I was just enquiring and updating and saying to the people that might have ordered it I was trying to get info. And then someone started going on at me like I was being the most unreasonable person in the world for expecting zavvi to give updates on a new release that is exclusive to them about it getting delays. I mean I feel like I am being called insane for expecting an update and that it is a weird thing. Up until then I feel like I was being perfectly polite and reasonable.
Yeah it escalated a touch. You're not being unreasonable mate, but if you know the score (I'd assume you do), I dunno why you expected anything more from zavvi or chaps in a forum :rofl:

I got an email about the delay

We would like to apologise for the short delay in dispatching your order.

We also want to reassure you that we are doing all we can to get this dispatched to you as soon as possible.

As soon as this has been dispatched from our warehouse, we will send you another email with your tracking information.

Thank you for your patience and if there is anything else we can do in the meantime please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Zavvi international

Reactions: JinxyKatte
I got an email about the delay

We would like to apologise for the short delay in dispatching your order.

We also want to reassure you that we are doing all we can to get this dispatched to you as soon as possible.

As soon as this has been dispatched from our warehouse, we will send you another email with your tracking information.

Thank you for your patience and if there is anything else we can do in the meantime please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Zavvi international
Oh that was to everybody? **** I thought that was the update the live chat promised me this morning. They said they would email the warehouse team and I'd get an update from them. I was gonna fcking say, worst update ever.

Everybody chill!
8454eaf0-cb22-4fdc-87b0-8fcef339645f_text.gif

Jesus. My fries are cold I guess I better shoot the person behind the counter at McDonald's.
Not shoot maybe (although if allowed, I probably would, overpopulation and too many useless 'hoomans' and all :smuggrin: ), but complain they weren't served properly. Even if they're prepared, they should sit in a special heated tray, and if they filled up a few of the cartons in advance, when they shouldn't have, and too much time has passed till the next customer, in this case you, got them, it's their miscalculation and problem.
Although you probably shouldn't eat those greasy things anyway.
They have an obligation to inform people about it? Really? Which person has that obligation? The guy making a couple bucks more than minimum wage? Or the guy making minimum wage? LOL.

You guys do make me laugh.
I don't care what they make, if they don't want to do their job, there's going to be someone, who will. If there won't, the wages would go up.
I know there's a lot of unfairness everywhere, but I'm just saying in this particular case.
But I don't know if such an 'obligation' is written down, I didn't read pages of legal text. But a company selling things should at least in good will, inform those pledging to pay for an item, by way of preorder contract.

I mean I feel like I am being called insane for expecting an update and that it is a weird thing. Up until then I feel like I was being perfectly polite and reasonable.

am i crazy friends tv GIF

LOL

F**k me the impatience on some of you. Yet nobody listens when myself, Paul or Sam try to explain what’s going on and what’s happened in the past when we’ve explained it a million times

For future reference, once again, if it’s still available for pre order and then at midnight of release (1am in BST) it goes to sold out instead of buy now it simply means they have not received the stock. Its literally that simple (it usually shows as buy now for about 3-5 minutes and then shows as sold out - similar situation to how the code works for a few mins when something goes live)

LOL

F**k me the impatience on some of you. Yet nobody listens when myself, Paul or Sam try to explain what’s going on and what’s happened in the past when we’ve explained it a million times

For future reference, once again, if it’s still available for pre order and then at midnight of release (1am in BST) it goes to sold out instead of buy now it simply means they have not received the stock. Its literally that simple (it usually shows as buy now for about 3-5 minutes and then shows as sold out - similar situation to how the code works for a few mins when something goes live)
100% understood, so its actually sold out now :( too bad

LOL

I mean I knew full well they hadn't received the stock yet. What I wanted to know was (from zavvi i mean not people here) when do you think you will get the stock. And it might have been nice to have been told it was delayed is all.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I mean I knew full well they hadn't received the stock yet. What I wanted to know was (from zavvi i mean not people here) when do you think you will get the stock. And it might have been nice to have been told it was delayed is all.
But surely you’ve learned that by asking them just opens up bigger cans of worms? And that the majority of their staff have no clue and are on auto pilot with pre written replies? Surely by now. I learned that about 7 years ago. And if you’ve worked in customer service before you 100% know how this all works which I imagine a lot of people would of had a job like that at some point

Every so often you get a sensible answer from them and they’ll say something like “sorry we are waiting for stock from the supplier and we are expecting it on the 19th” or something similar. But it’s honestly pointless asking them most the time. But then their replies do supply some comedy on here