Official MMA Thread!

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Yes, I think it's about time I start this! :scat: Place all info relating to MMA in this thread!

UFCLogo.jpg

wec_logo_3.jpg

strikeforce_logo15.gif

Last edited:
Let's show some love for MMA :)

UFC 187

Daniel Cormier vs Anthony Johnson for the vacant UFC Light Heavyweight Title
http://tempmma.blogspot.de/2015/05/rumble-johnson-cormier.html?m=1

Chris Weidman (C) vs Vitor Belfort for the UFC Middleweight Title
http://tempmma.blogspot.de/2015/05/weidman-belfort.html?m=1

Travis Browne vs Andrei Arlovski
http://www.allfreefightvideos.com/2015/05/andrei-arlovski-vs-travis-browne-fight.html?m=1

Donald Cerrone vs John Makdessi
http://www.allfreefightvideos.com/2015/05/donald-cerrone-vs-john-makdessi-fight.html?m=1

Did anyone watch UFC 190 yesterday? Rowdy is just the ultimate fighter ever! Bethe Correia didn't stand chance of winning. 34 seconds was enough for her to kissing the ground.
I haven't watched it yet, but i will probably download and watch tonight.

That Divisions is either super small or super weak.She is running through these girls like it's nothing.And she will be fighting Tate for the third time.How many times does she have to beat the same women?I'm sure After Tate takes her next "L" we will see Bethe and all the same girls come around again.At this rate it's going to be a cake walk for her.

There was something strange about the whole thing, to me something stinks, for someone so dominant to me it looked like she threw the fight or was told to.

It was all too sloppy too unexpected and I mean in the UFC Holly was well no one really, Ronda has fought some tough opponents with ease.

It was hard to watch being a huge Ronda fan, it makes me laugh it's the same in any sport but they are saying, she's incredible, one of a kind, best in ufc then moments into the very odd fight suddenly she is not so good, suddenly she has holes in her game, all very strange, fine line between hero and the goat as they say

I think Ronda fought too many times close together 3 fights in 9 months some champs fight once a year if your lucky. Perhaps just too much and too much pressure and too much outside pushing, Hollywood, magazines etc. We shall see if that all continues.

I've seen many a ufc fight and when someone is so obviously out there was no need for her to jump on her and keep punching, Herb should have stopped it earlier that's how people get seriously injured.

Oh well, great new champ with the personality of (well wait she has none) at least Joanna still had a great fight, we need women in the UFC with some character

Very odd PPV :(

More news regarding the fight and as I said Rousey defending her belt a lot more times than any men and there is now talk that Holm don't defend her still next summer so why was Rousey pushed so quick from one title defence to another and oddly she kinda predicted her defeat a month ago somethings off..

Last edited:
There was something strange about the whole thing, to me something stinks, for someone so dominant to me it looked like she threw the fight or was told to.

It was all too sloppy too unexpected and I mean in the UFC Holly was well no one really, Ronda has fought some tough opponents with ease.

It was hard to watch being a huge Ronda fan, it makes me laugh it's the same in any sport but they are saying, she's incredible, one of a kind, best in ufc then moments into the very odd fight suddenly she is not so good, suddenly she has holes in her game, all very strange, fine line between hero and the goat as they say

I think Ronda fought too many times close together 3 fights in 9 months some champs fight once a year if your lucky. Perhaps just too much and too much pressure and too much outside pushing, Hollywood, magazines etc. We shall see if that all continues.

I've seen many a ufc fight and when someone is so obviously out there was no need for her to jump on her and keep punching, Herb should have stopped it earlier that's how people get seriously injured.

Oh well, great new champ with the personality of (well wait she has none) at least Joanna still had a great fight, we need women in the UFC with some character

Very odd PPV :(

More news regarding the fight and as I said Rousey defending her belt a lot more times than any men and there is now talk that Holm don't defend her still next summer so why was Rousey pushed so quick from one title defence to another and oddly she kinda predicted her defeat a month ago somethings off..
She was pushed so hard to make more money....Ronda was/is hot property, Dana milking the cash cow, wonder how much he's made out of her merchandise?

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666

It's Dana's fault I don't know what he's playing at. I've watched UFC a long time and often with big champs they don't fight often to make more money so why he pushed Ronda into 3 matches in 9 months regardless of the length of fights now all of a sudden this Holm won't fight till next summer?? It still stinks
Dana White's made Ronda a star, she will go to Hollywood and make millions, yes she has worked damn hard but Dana's showing great belief in her and backed her 100%, her schedule and regime have been hardcore, hence why she is now A-list.

@Flash you can't take it away from Ronda that she truly is an awesome fighter but in my opinion Holly was totally underestimated and the game plan was completely wrong, you can't stand in front of an elite striker with mediocre striking skills, she chased her around the ring getting frustrated and was getting peppered with shots for the trouble. As soon Ronda realised it wasn't going her way which was about 90 seconds in and couldn't keep her down you could see her heart went, she just didn't know what to do and as far as the second round it was horrible to watch, looked like a drunk at the end of a night out trying to land a punch, made to miss badly and getting knocked out with a brutal kick. All champions lose its how you come back and I'm sure she will, but all the women will now see her as beatable just like Tyson after his loss to Buster. As far as Dana goes......he's one slimy ******, Ronda just like others before her have been nothing but cash cows until they're no good.

The ufc when it first started was something different then became something great and you always looked forward to watching with some awesome cards, but in the last 2 years it's been more like how to milk the fans out of as much money as possible with meh cards and double standards with how fighters are treated, prime example being Jones drug testing and Diaz and the difference in the outcomes, one your star fighter your showing him support and the other you treat like a crackhead!

@Flash you can't take it away from Ronda that she truly is an awesome fighter but in my opinion Holly was totally underestimated and the game plan was completely wrong, you can't stand in front of an elite striker with mediocre striking skills, she chased her around the ring getting frustrated and was getting peppered with shots for the trouble. As soon Ronda realised it wasn't going her way which was about 90 seconds in and couldn't keep her down you could see her heart went, she just didn't know what to do and as far as the second round it was horrible to watch, looked like a drunk at the end of a night out trying to land a punch, made to miss badly and getting knocked out with a brutal kick. All champions lose its how you come back and I'm sure she will, but all the women will now see her as beatable just like Tyson after his loss to Buster. As far as Dana goes......he's one slimy ******, Ronda just like others before her have been nothing but cash cows until they're no good.

The ufc when it first started was something different then became something great and you always looked forward to watching with some awesome cards, but in the last 2 years it's been more like how to milk the fans out of as much money as possible with meh cards and double standards with how fighters are treated, prime example being Jones drug testing and Diaz and the difference in the outcomes, one your star fighter your showing him support and the other you treat like a crackhead!

But the question is why did she stand and fight they knew holly was a boxer and Ronda has great ground game. I think it was an out, I was very upset I am a huge Ronda fan she is a great inspiration and seems a lovely person. I hope she does well in whatever she does.

Also Diaz in my view was treated terribly to how they treated Jones and then look what happened with. Jones.

The Diaz vs GSP came at the worst time for Diaz had they had the original fight I tell you Diaz would have won.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I cannot believe Dos Anjos vs Mcgregor fight is off have been looking forward to t for ages, very odd Dos Anjos suddenly broke his foot 2 weeks before this enormous fight.

It's ridiculous the amount of times Conor has had to fight replacement fighters (sixth time in his career at short notice) and with this such an important and huge fight if I was him I wouldn't be fighting anyone else just now what's the point he was going to fight and so the belt :(

Edit : New opponent Nate Diaz

Oddly despite Nate not fighting in some time I think this going to be a much tricker test than some people think. I always felt with slightly better feelings towards UFC and training both brothers were something special. I still believe that had GSP not pulled out of their fight when he did and fought first time I think Nick would have won. Both brothers were something special.

Hmm don't know how what to think I was a real Diaz brothers fan for many years but a big fan of Conor obviously since he joined UFC, tougher fight than the original card I think

Last edited:
Reactions: Wreck
Hi Flash.

I was reading the other day that it was the sixth cancellation of McGregor's career.....unbelievable,I don't know anything about his new opponent but it's interesting you think it will be a tougher fight.....I'm looking forward to it anyway....C'mon Conor!:box:

Reactions: Flash
Hi Flash.

I was reading the other day that it was the sixth cancellation of McGregor's career.....unbelievable,I don't know anything about his new opponent but it's interesting you think it will be a tougher fight.....I'm looking forward to it anyway....C'mon Conor!:box:

Hey I've watched UFC for a long time and many years ago the Diaz brothers were a big deal on the quiet I think Conor was getting into the business watching them very similar styles. They could have been big champions but problems with attitudes and drugs affected their careers.

It's been a long time since either brother fought but on the quiet I still think Nate will be a tough opponent as they were lucky enough to have natural talent. Have a watch on youtube some old clips of them.

I just really hope Conor doesn't underestimate Nate, it could go either way that Conor takes him out quick or it will be tough fight. I am a lot more worried about the original match than Dos Anjos, you watch the PPV money fly, lol

Reactions: EdNorton