Purchase links: Zavvi

Winner:

ogf.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 297
Last edited by a moderator:
I think the artwork has turned out well, it actually looks pretty decent especially the inside. That said the finish is as bad as they come and the guy who approved the spine was probably smoking something. This had the potential to be something completely unique but instead turns out to be a disaster.

Reactions: StifflersDad
It would seem after Drive, Gosling and steelbooks don't mix. I suppose I'll blame all the detractors who fancied some boring generic purple key art instead. Zavvi probably took one look at all the negativity directed towards the 'winner' and decided cheapo matte and flat tones because no one will buy them - gloss on the inside as a wink towards what could have been if more people would have cared to embrace something a little different.

Orrr I'll just blame them for overextending themselves and being lazy bams. Either way I'm sending mine back.

:D

I actually like the spine, and the inside art is fantastic ;)
Its a shame about the finish but like i said before the artwork looks so much better in live pics and in hand rather than the mock up :)

Only God can forgive that spine and Matte finish ;)

(eh, eh... see what I did there? Thank you.... I'm here all week. Remember to tip you're waitress)

Reactions: lgans316
Like the back but the front always looked poor. It actually does look homemade and i cant stand the font or the face.

Lionsgate dont usually do such poor matte finishes either. Looks really streaky and 'on a budget'.