Purchase links: Zavvi

Winner:

ogf.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 298
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping it's just a case of the dispatch emails not getting sent out for some reason. Been looking forward to rewatching this one for a while, so I hope it's not been delayed!

i emailed zavvi on friday regarding the lack of dispatch info. they informed me on saturday they were 'awaiting more stock allocation' and that my copy would be dispatched from that stock when it arrives!
their reply would suggest hey have already dispatched copies, run out of stock and are presently re stocking this item. i'm not totally convinced they have actually had any stock in yet. pretty disappointed, personally.

Even zavvi are reluctant to send out this piece of ****.:hilarious::hilarious:

Really think that ppl that don't like this film just don't get it cus it's not ur summer block buster or romcom that most ppl just want to see, sure it's no way a 10/10 film but it is enjoyable and the more I watch it the more I like and understand it and that's what I enjoy about it

Plus the thing that helps this film that u should go into knowing I think is
the fact that the man with the sword is god

Even the director has made this public

Reactions: Noodles
Really think that ppl that don't like this film just don't get it cus it's not ur summer block buster or romcom that most ppl just want to see, sure it's no way a 10/10 film but it is enjoyable and the more I watch it the more I like and understand it and that's what I enjoy about it

Plus the thing that helps this film that u should go into knowing I think is
the fact that the man with the sword is god

Even the director has made this public

Its not the film I object to. Its the pathetic design of the steelbook. I will buy the amaray.

Reactions: lolwut